Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Collection Thread] I'm searching for a dev/team

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
hi..

we have host..

we need devs to join our team

( we have 1 dev experience: lua SQL c#)

but we need 1 more dev

a developer who has experience of the following: SQL lua C#

and ty

Old   #62

Lightbulb Seeking Dev(s)

I am starting my very own Rappelz Private Server. Been burned on a couple of PServers now, and I have decided that the best way to keep a Server up is to sponsor it indefinitely (I CAN actually afford this, and am considering nerfing the CS to avoid BS). I am starting it so that I can play my favourite game in peace without a greedy Corporation or PS owner up in my pocket. Maybe you agree with me and would like to play on muh server as well!

Hosted on the most powerful and reliable servers in North America, not on some dudes old pentium II rig in his basement. Focused on fun, on balance... and fixing the things about Retail that make it suck. If you have Dev skills and would like to get paid to assist me, send me a PM with your skills and name your price! We will then chat on Skype and decide if we should work together!

Ashes of Gaia is in development stage, and it will be back-linked properly when I have a proper web page up.

For Rappelz we need:
A customised launcher, installer, game opening graphics mods, customised equips, custom items, drop table/tame rate/exp rate mods, player titles, custom pets.

Old   #63

New server

Hi everyone.
my name is Wail from morocco looking for dev team to help me with my new server still in built phase.
PM me
Old   #64

Hello,
I am Tyler Wainwright, Ive been a gamer since about age 7,
As Long as i can remember ive strived to become the best at everything i do,
I believe that hardwork and determination will get me to where i want to be in life,
and at this point in my life, I would like to be a GM on a rappelz private server.
I have GM'ed for Mike mlejnek ( sorry if that last name is wrong mike!) he is
one of most experienced devs out there, .
Ive learned first hand under him and his co-founder Rob, I was a GM for about
2 and a half years, we were forced to shut down our server because of Real life
Obligations, Like work etc. I have a vast knowledge of commands and codes, and just about anything
there really is to being a GM, as i was trained by who many consider to be the best.
Reason why you should consider me?, well as i said i dont just stop at 2nd place
I always try to be the best i can be, so i would really like to apprentice a dev, and start learning the
tools and trades of a dev, This is my finale call out to anyone out there with a heart.
i am very willing to start low like a CM or a forums moderator and work my way up and prove to the admins
that i am indeed capable of being a GM, SO just to recap im not asking for insta GM haha,
Im asking for the chance to become one after i show you what i got. Let me know- [GM]FrostFire
Add me on skype-Tylerwainwright1
Add me on raidcall- [GM]FrostFire
Add me on teamspeak- [GM]FrostFire
**** Job references ****
Mike Mlejnek- Very talented Dev, Has been playing rappelz with me since epic 3! Search his name on facebook ask him about frost!
Ken Decker- This man is a certified priest and a talented Dev, allthough he doesnt play anymore he can still vouge for me as a person and as a GM.
Rob Hans- Certified AOL broadband tech, Skilled Server tech, Dev, Admin, and my personal trainer! talk to him on raidcall anytime- room name Warlord & Omegas Ask him about frost!
I really hope you guys give me a chance here! i look forword to talking with you all!

***** About me *****
Age- 18
Job- Cashier At dunken Donuts, and Part time college at ITT tech for Program marketing
GPA- 3.21
MIC- yes
Tech- i have a pretty vast knowledge of anything computer related.

Old   #65

LF Team

Bonsoir, Salam,

Ayant pour projet la création d'un serveur privé Rapelz Haute Qualité, Je suis à la recherche de de trois personnes, compétentes, pour s'occuper des tâches suivantes :
cré
  1. ation/modification de contenu : monstres, objets divers, races (optionnel), map (optionnel),...
  2. création/modification de quêtes et pnj divers.
  3. préparation du client, du launcher,...

Les personnes seront rémunérées par 20% chacune aprés déduction des frais de gestion du serveur (ne vous attendez pas à une fortune, le cash shop servira surtout à offrir un service optimal aux joueurs).

Si vous êtes intéréssés merci de m'envoyer un message privé.

PS : Je m'occupe de tous les autres aspects techniques, ainsi que du financement du projet jusqu'à ce qu'il puisse se financer seul (s'il le pourra).

Hello, Salam,

Actually trying to create a High Quality Rappelz private server I'm looking for three qualified persons to handle the following tasks :
Create/customize content : mobs, items, and eventually races and map,...
Create/Customize quests and NPCs.
Prepare the client, a launcher.

Those persons will be paid with 20% each of earned money after paying server (please don't wait for a little treasure, the cash shop will be almost used for serving an excellent service to players).

If anyone is intersted thanks for sending a private message.

PS : I take on all the other technical things, and I pay the server fees untill it can pay itself.
Old   #66

im good at npc,photoshop,launcher,lua. im not good at sql. looking good server.
and c#,php,html,vb.net I know two languages: TR/EN(US)
im dev and searching team.
Old   #67

Smile

I am looking forward to join integrated team looking for GM expert in Rappelz
Iam online 12 hours a day
I have a term of 3 years experience from being a GM
Iam gamer since 2008
----------------------------

about me xD

name: Nickname : Justice
whatssapp :00967737701202
Facebook :
kik : m00967

I speak English and Arabic Perfectly and little bit Franch
Old   #68

Looking for Dev

Omegas rappelz here ,

we are looking for some new dev members to help with some of the load, we need a gooc C# and C++ programmer and a lua master, also looking for a program maker or moder. if you are in any way able or would like to join us send me a pm here tyvm and have a nice day all
Old   #69

Revelation is now looking for GMs.
Old   #70

Ineed c# and lua dev

Old   #71

Hallo zusammen.

Ich hab meinen eigen kleinen Rappelz Server der pivat auf nem Server läuft.
Es spielen dort ca 5 Bekannte zum spass.

Ich bin völlig neu im Thema P Server.

Ich hab keine Ahnung von allem, hab es aber durchs suchen und selbst probieren bereits geschafft folgende Features auf dem Server zu integrieren.

- Ich weis wie man nen Shop einbaut.
- Ich weis wie man die MarketResource bearbeitet
- Ich weis wie man die StringResource / rdb bearbeitet

Ich hab diverse NPCs erstellt, z.B.

1. Shop NPC

2. Teleporter zu eigen Warp Punkten mit Player Level abfrage. Soll heißen, Der Player bekommt Dungons nur ab einer bestimmten Level Range zu sehen. Ansonsten kann er ja laufen

3. Service Manager
eigenes Delevel Script geschrieben, andere übernommen.

4. Tame NPC mit respawnenden Urrl Monstern

- Ich hab Perma Server Buffs in der server_init erstellt. Auch mit HV Buff.
HV funktioniert einwandfrei.

- Teufelsmädchen Permanent gemacht

- Login Message mit Permission Abfrage

- Diverse Grafikbearbeitungen im loading screen

Wenn wir suchen?

Wir suchen entweder einen deutschen DEV der Zeit hat uns bei diversen Problem zu helfen. Und / oder jemanden der uns mir zusammen gerne an den Serverfiles zusammen arbeitet um weiter Kenntnisse zu bekommen.

Da wir alle schon weit über 25 sind, solltest du auch mindestens 25 sein um zu uns zu passen.

Mein Ziel

Entweder einen stabilen einfachen Offi Like 8.1 Server ohne Soultaming, mit integrierten Shop und anderen Features.

Oder den im moment auf 8.2 laufenden aber Soultaming verbugten Server auf 8.2 oder sogar 8.3 stabil zum laufen zu bringen.

Wir versuchen keinen öffentlich zugänglichen P Server mit riesen Features zu erstellen, sondern wollen einfach in Ruhe mit paar Freunden daddeln.
Der Server wird nie öffentlich laufen. Er ist rein privat für uns und unsere Freunde.

Wir haben die Schnautze voll von ständig schließenden P Servern und möchten aber auch auf keine anderen P Server ausweichen. Deshalb versuchen wir und einen eigenen kleinen P Server zu kreieren.

Auch wennn wir nur ein paar Leute sind, Spass haben wir genug.

Wir sind für jede Hilfe dankbar!!
Old   #72

Bonjour ,
Actuellement nous recherchons un developpeur pour un serveur Rappelz en 9.1 français .

Nous contacter:

Merci d'avance de vos postulations.

Bonne journée a vous.

Cordialement giginori
Thanks
1 User
Old   #73

Looking for dev to make a 8.1 clean low rate server (will share profits)

facebook:
Old   #74

Looking for a DEV, That would want to help me clean up my servers.
I got a couple things id like to add or change.

Thank You
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
Looking for a DEV, That would want to help me clean up my servers.
I got a couple things id like to add or change.

Thank You
This is vague and not very indicative of what you want. Also, would the DEV receive credit for the work being done, or are you going to pass it off as your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaobitu2 View Post
Looking for dev to make a 8.1 clean low rate server (will share profits)

facebook:
This doesn't even require a dev, just start with fresh server files and don't make any changes to them.