Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Text Issue - Ingame

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Text Issue - Ingame

Good day,

first I would like to say thank you for all who did help me in my previous topics.

I have a launcher from PH that I modified to connect to my HTML site, but the issue is when I connect to the game, the Confirm, quit buttons and all the ingame contents are in gibberish language. When i try to connect again using a batch its all fine and everything seems to be okay, what is the cause of this issue? any help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Old   #2

elite*gold: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by stivenson2005 View Post
Good day,

first I would like to say thank you for all who did help me in my previous topics.

I have a launcher from PH that I modified to connect to my HTML site, but the issue is when I connect to the game, the Confirm, quit buttons and all the ingame contents are in gibberish language. When i try to connect again using a batch its all fine and everything seems to be okay, what is the cause of this issue? any help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
try to put your string.rdb(hashed) in resource... In the past it worked with me

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas2012 View Post
try to put your string.rdb(hashed) in resource... In the past it worked with me

Thanks for your help, i tried it no luck.

Ignore the topic, I fixed it. It was the locale:ASCII was set to 1256 which messed up all my texts.
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by stivenson2005 View Post
Thanks for your help, i tried it no luck.

Ignore the topic, I fixed it. It was the locale:ASCII was set to 1256 which messed up all my texts.
Arthas was on the right way. there are 2 stringresources in the client. 1 for ASCII (english) and one localized. They have different names. In your client the localized version for the locale is missing only ASCII StringResource is present. Or you messed up your resources and switched ASCII and localized StringResourcenames.

Oh and please don't open a new thread for every question. This will only mess up the forum. Use the help thread if you are fighting with some problems.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Arthas was on the right way. there are 2 stringresources in the client. 1 for ASCII (english) and one localized. They have different name. In your client the localized version for the locale is missing only ASCII StringResource is present. Or you messed up your resources and switched ASCII and localized StringResource.

Oh and please don't open a new thread for every question. This will only mess up the forum. Use the help thread if you are fighting with some problems.

Thanks for the advice, my bad