Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Because of xONLINE? LOL WHAT?!

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 631
Received Thanks: 285
Because of xONLINE? LOL WHAT?!

Heard that xONLINE server became a cause of attacks EOS
Hey all round there and you, noob who im talking to, who throwing **** from his mouth about things i heard.

I never had a troubles in relations with Hyperion Team and i dont want it.
Info from ME:
We DO NOT attack Hyperion Team and never ask someone to do it and never thought this way. NEVER.
Moreover, i have loyal team and solid server (not so successful as Hyperion's YET, right) and never play in this business this way.

For all people here who owns pservers i have something below:
Simple AntiDDoS Guardian with good crack (if you have not enough money to pay for good secured hosting)
-removed-

Peace guys and never do **** like someone who im talking to does.

P.S. if this info said by me troubleshooting Hyperion team, im sorry. But i must say it here anyway.



mongreldogg is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 21
We don't know who it is ...we do know that our server DID HAVE a bad relationship with members of your team or whatever. We did know that said member of your team has attacked us once , so I would not be surprised to see if he's doing it again.

I have no proof of this what so ever however so I won't say I am right but , we've been online for IDK almost half a year now....never had any relations with any other server. So don't see why people just can't leave us alone lol. Always something


MhizzPinky is offline  
Old   #3
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,138
Received Thanks: 1,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by MhizzPinky View Post
So don't see why people just can't leave us alone lol.
This^ some people just need to grow up and learn how to coexist, whoever it was or is.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 631
Received Thanks: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by MhizzPinky View Post
We don't know who it is ...we do know that our server DID HAVE a bad relationship with members of your team or whatever. We did know that said member of your team has attacked us once , so I would not be surprised to see if he's doing it again.

I have no proof of this what so ever however so I won't say I am right but , we've been online for IDK almost half a year now....never had any relations with any other server. So don't see why people just can't leave us alone lol. Always something
even if i have ppl like u said in my team idk who it is anyway. yes maybe its bad to know that you dont know so much about your team members.
btw lol 1 team member is not all team. just tell me who is it and ill speak with him


mongreldogg is online now  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 21
Not condemning your entire team , sorry if that is the impression you are getting.
IPwnStar and our server owner had a bad fall out and previously he has hacked our TeamSpeak and caused major problems. There is some suspect that he was the one that hacked and cleared out our previous server ( I have no proof of this ).

Not sure if Ruben / Lydian joined your team but he was another one.

Now I never held anything against Ryoga / iwpnstar so , to think he would be doing all this is quite disappointing especially after saying he "respects me and all the hard work i have put in".
MhizzPinky is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 631
Received Thanks: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by MhizzPinky View Post
Not condemning your entire team , sorry if that is the impression you are getting.
IPwnStar and our server owner had a bad fall out and previously he has hacked our TeamSpeak and caused major problems. There is some suspect that he was the one that hacked and cleared out our previous server ( I have no proof of this ).

Not sure if Ruben / Lydian joined your team but he was another one.

Now I never held anything against Ryoga / iwpnstar so , to think he would be doing all this is quite disappointing especially after saying he "respects me and all the hard work i have put in".
ruben left a team.
about IPwn - i dont think he can cause things like thats going on round here.
by the way if you still have problems with him, ill ask him to leave it outside teams relations and ill apreciate if everyone will stop wars with plastic pistols
mongreldogg is online now  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 67
As I have said once and will say it again, I point blame at no one until I have the facts. I spoke with you on Skype before I passed out.. (being sick).

I won't say xOnline was the ones who attacked us, I was only asking if there might be a problem. I don't plan on starting a war with someone for no reason..

Tl;dr, not saying xOnline did anything, not pointing fingers, just asking questions is all.

Thanks.


xIchigo is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[NEW] xONLINE PServer
NULL
66 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.