Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[NEW] xONLINE PServer

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 283
[NEW] xONLINE PServer

NULL



mongreldogg is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 23
EXP x1 O.o

and if ur server enter just 10 persons? or less?


AngelOwns is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOwns View Post
EXP x1 O.o

and if ur server enter just 10 persons? or less?
start rates increased to x50
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 2
cilent error why i have 4 rappelz cilen ( orginal + privates cilents ) all error ?


swordkilic is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordkilic View Post
cilent error why i have 4 rappelz cilen ( orginal + privates cilents ) all error ?
when did u got an error? in start screen, server list, ingame?
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 264
Received Thanks: 233
good work man
and UP
M>M is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 532
Received Thanks: 359
again server donation for HV not good luck -_-
darkm125 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 283
xD you want to donate for items?=)
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 61
HawasMan
Striker
Musta
You wouldnt get citizenship of any country if you made a server on it's language only, not like that Arabs !
but leaving all your beliefs , Honor and Abandoning your Origins would , so you miss one step and you'll be Russian or American
and x1 Exp thanks, Arabians dont need it we have Game power7 it's waay better and less Exp .
5405045 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5405045 View Post
HawasMan
Striker
Musta
You wouldnt get citizenship of any country if you made a server on it's language only not like that Arabs !
They dont made this server, they helped me some to make it. Foolish reason to troll people who like to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5405045 View Post
and x1 Exp thanks Arabians dont need it we have Game power7 it's waay better and less Exp .
give a thanks to some pservers for wipes.
i'm crying
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
They dont made this server, they helped me some to make it. Foolish reason to troll people who like to help


give a thanks to some pservers for wipes.
i'm crying
looks like i've read this wrong ??


Quote:
Special thanks to our team:
no it's not wrong !
5405045 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5405045 View Post
looks like i've read this wrong ??
no it's not wrong !
yes we are team but we are working just with rappelz at all but not just with my server and no one of them works FOR ME, they works WITH ME
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
yes we are team but we are working just with rappelz at all but not just with my server and no one of them works FOR ME, they works WITH ME
i no go there server yes stupid exp 1

learn some english kid !

+ i don't need more enemies Good look for you and your server
5405045 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5405045 View Post
+ i don't need more enemies Good look for you and your server
+1 i dont need it too and thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5405045 View Post
i no go there server yes stupid exp 1
x50 exp=) + x1 for every player online=)
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5405045 View Post
i no go there server yes stupid exp 1

learn some english kid !

+ i don't need more enemies Good look for you and your server
naab spotted


cs189 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.