Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hyperion is DEAD so what's next?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hyperion is DEAD so what's next?

Hi,

I am from Hyperion server but seeing the server hacked with no other server out there for players, I am openly making an offer here that I will financially pay every month for a server and give full server access to 2 qualified experienced DEV and I will select a team of qualified experienced GM to run the server.

Anyone wants to take up on my offer? If you're keen, leave your skype_id and let's have a discussion.

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by djchahal View Post
Hi,

I am from Hyperion server but seeing the server hacked with no other server out there for players, I am openly making an offer here that I will financially pay every month for a server and give full server access to 2 qualified experienced DEV and I will select a team of qualified experienced GM to run the server.

Anyone wants to take up on my offer? If you're keen, leave your skype_id and let's have a discussion.
I'm pretty sure Hyperion will be back soon. Don't panic

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

+1 cipher just wait server come back soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Im not sure if hyperion is coming back.
contact me skype ilyass.lahrach

Old   #5

Any takers? What I guarantee to all players (and this is a guarantee) my pserver will be 100% secure and well managed.

LF experienced DEV.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eziorav View Post
Im not sure if hyperion is coming back.
contact me skype ilyass.lahrach
The server will be back read the Hyperion Forum Or read on epvpers everywhere^^

@djchahal...to tell you the truth there won't be any good dev that will trust a member with 2 forum posts sorry...there was too much leeching in the past^^ Nobody (on epvpers) knows you and you are not the first person telling something like that^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

c1pher your argument is not valid.
Why not trust me? I'm financially sponsoring the server. The DEV has nothing to lose and all to gain.
Old   #8

I am pretty sure (considering I am the owner of Team Hyperion...) that I have posted letting everyone know we will be back up in around a week (maybe a tiny bit longer)...

I mean, maybe I missed something, I posted it on uh... E-PvP... My forum @ ... our facebook page... maybe I missed twitter? Idk... anyways, we will be back, better than ever. You wanna see a real team? Just sit back and wait. You don't even have to donate unless you want to, since we do our **** for free.

In conclusion, you can save your money, you won't find a better team than ours.

/signed
Old   #9

Considering your offer, I wouldn't be able to be DEV, since I have barely any experience.
I would love to become GM, since it's one of the things I like to do most.
Talk to me on Skype: jarinusg

EDIT: As C1pher said, leeching has happened in the past. I think DEV's would rather make their own server, have you finance it and then give you some sort of rights.

(As a former Rsps Dev, I know the feeling.)
Old   #10

Ichigo, your words count for nothing now. In fact, after you added more DEV to your team, the server got hacked. So what real team do you have actually? Having been hacked, player base is not going to believe what you have to say. What is the guarantee you can give players that Hyperion will not be hacked again? Ichigo, and my budget is not like yours. I'm not bringing the cost of my server from $240 to $80. My budget is pretty open.

And I'm still extending my offer to a experienced DEV with full rights to the server I will financially support each month.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchahal View Post
Ichigo, your words count for nothing now. In fact, after you added more DEV to your team, the server got hacked. So what real team do you have actually? Having been hacked, player base is not going to believe what you have to say. What is the guarantee you can give players that Hyperion will not be hacked again?

And I'm still extending my offer to a experienced DEV with full rights to the server I will financially support each month.
Ichigo showed us a server which was running well for 4 months and with up to 800 Players a day...on top of that he got some of the best devs in this section in his team...and what guarantee a new player with 4 posts can give us? Nothing! Nobody knows you...there is nothing except your words you can show us^^

Everyone can create a new account telling everyone that he will host a server which is 100% unhackable but if this is correct...nobody knows^^

These are the points why the devs won't trust you^^ It was the same thing with serenety. One person told everyone he will pay for the server and everything...and in the end...he leeched the team nothing more...

Show something before asking for a team!
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #12

djchahal

Is just fake DEV -_- go create hamachi server djchahal and shut up.
Old   #13

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Since this starts to get a flamethread again, I'll close it..

Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread