Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

7.4 Client

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
7.4 Client

Can someone post a link for the client thats listed in the 7.4 guide

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,154
Are you kidding? Three threads in 2 hours? Use the searchbutton or the helpthread.

Old   #3

yep 3 threads in 2 hours, not to worry i got it working and i used the search button and searched 100 pages of google before i found it. But thanks for your input although wasn't very helpful
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by mescottjr View Post
yep 3 threads in 2 hours, not to worry i got it working and i used the search button and searched 100 pages of google before i found it. But thanks for your input although wasn't very helpful
Took me 5 minutes to fix all of your problems via google search...next time read the forum rules before flooding the forum! You never searched or you don't know how to use google

1. there is a helpthread
2. all of your questions have been discussed lots of times in the help thread
3. asking for help without providing any information like gameserver.opt or authserver.opt won't help you
4.if you fixed the problems on your own, why did you open three threads instead of trying it on your own at first? There isn't any answer in your threads so you fixed it on your own...why didn't you try this at first?
5. read the fcking forum rules
6. use your brain

Thanks for messing up the forum! This isn't very helpfull at all But nice to see the next lazy ignorant guy in this section who can't use the correct threads for his problems^^

And for everyone who will start to flame around like "hey everyone was a n00b at the beginning and had to ask...even you" Yes that's correct at the beginning I was a n00b too but instead of opening 100 threads with bullshit questions i used my own brain and searched
Closed Thread