Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[COMING SOON!]Phoenix: Reborn

Discussion on [COMING SOON!]Phoenix: Reborn within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 12/21/2012, 16:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,011
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/21/2012, 16:26   #17

Received Thanks: 2,458
LOL new popcorn gif
Old 12/21/2012, 16:33   #18

Any server with over powered characters and pets will have large attendance, granted they don't crash often. And you can generally tell the minute you login from the calibur of world chat. Over powered servers always attract the same sort of idiots. Not much challenge in that, is there?

Good luck to ya', Drow. I've been waitin' to see somethin' new and interestin' from ya' for some time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2012, 17:04   #19

Ps: Gavsta stfu..
Old 12/21/2012, 18:51   #20

I lawl'd @ gavsta
Old 12/21/2012, 19:29   #21

Best of luck to you smoke!

oh and gavsta... as much as rage-******** here cus you get off on it DOES sound appealing... is it really that hard to just, you know... take a day off from epvp, raping the f5 button to see whenever some1 makes a post on the rappelz-private server section, so that you can finally unleash your self-hatred onto others? just go see a movie or something
Old 12/21/2012, 19:54   #22

Updates:

Reborn is currently in the testing staged or Pre-Development. We are testing all in-game quests, summons, looters etc... so far I am proud to report that everything is working as expected aside from some Rondo quests (e.g. The CV Quest Line) Soon we start quest revisements (e.g. Updating Quests Experience, JP, GOLD, Gen Point and Item Rewards) Several quest dialouges will also be updated to make the game easier for new-comers and returning players.

After careful consideration we have decided cooking will be dropped in favor of the following:

Cooking Tickets will be added to specific quests, field/dungeon boss mobs that can be exchanged for special in-game foods like Bananna Cream Cake (Restores 300 hp / 150 mp instantly CoolDown: 10 seconds)

Items such as GMFB will be craftable for example:

Fairy In A Bottle will be added to several blue and red pixie monster drops, when blessed by the *** Mother NPC they will become a *** Mother Fairy Bottle and will gain ten uses (1 Fairy In a Bottle = 10 GMFB)

More screeshots and info soon

P.S.

Thanks for the support everyone
Old 12/21/2012, 21:50   #23

RASKIM YOU STOLE MY POST IDEA

*please keep on flaming, trolling and sucking on this threads peniz plz, free bumps are awesome*
Old 12/21/2012, 23:05   #24

Previews:

HP/MP Bars (Character Info Window/Character Target Window) Finalized

Filling:

Filled:

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2012, 14:38   #25

Finally
I found someone who still like epic 7.2 more than the others

But exp x2 , sorry I can't play with these highest rate ever

(Btw age of rappelz was higher than that)

Good luck
Old 12/22/2012, 15:00   #26

x2 Rates are just base rates @ massuh11, there will be several EXP events that you will be able to participate in, also purchasing Premium @ 10$ per month will deliver you x3.5 exp + SS making it a total of x7 experience.

Updates:

Level-Up Helpers:

We have decided to re-enabled and revise the Level-Up Helpers. These npcs will be located in popular cities such as Horizon, Katan, Laksy and Rondo. As you progress through levels these NPC's will gift you (ONE TIME PER RANK) +6/10 gear for your level and class. [The gear is timed! @ 375hr]

Cooking Ticket
Cooking Tickets drop from Quests, Field, Dungeon, Hardmode Dungeon Bosses and can be traded for special foods at the Grocery NPCS

Screenshot (Level-Up):

Screenshot (Cooking Ticket):

Old 12/22/2012, 16:48   #27

i really like your ideas i read so far (and the trolling too, better than anything else, could`nt stop laughing) and also have to thank you and all of the devs for what they did so far.

Anyway a couple of ideas and questions:

Do you plan to implement unique pet skills?
I mean for example like the e3/4 pets had. Ofc you can not redo them like they were. But
a mixture out of e3-7.1 pet skills would be cool.
Note: the balance problem is there i know that very well.

Other question:
I know it`s a stupid question since i read the server, db and client versions but is there a chance that later the master classes are implemented?

Anyway - i really looking forward playing on this server. Better ideas than the off. Devs
Old 12/22/2012, 17:33   #28

Finally a good Epic 6 Server. I'll wait for it and plz, don't add the masterclasses, they are imbalanced and would destroy the funny part of rappelz, pvp.
Old 12/22/2012, 18:08   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Previews:

HP/MP Bars (Character Info Window/Character Target Window) Finalized

Filling:

Filled:

in all honesty that does look better than it used to :|
Old 12/22/2012, 18:43   #30

For the questions about Master Class, we will not be adding the traditional "Master Class" as you might find on a 7.3/4 or 8.1 server. We originally decided to not include Master Class due to it's inherent imbalances. Master Class is being replaced by an original system we are calling "The Hero Trials" Although we do not have details set in stone for "Hero Trials" you can find our current details below

As per the Pet's skills like they were in epic 3, we are open to discussion on this. Please just post some of your ideals here (make sure to include any skill names, skill stats for any skills you mention please)

Hero Trial Details:
Code:
At Level 150 you will receive a notice in chat, it will tell you to visit a Hero npc
The hero npc will inform you that the goddess has choosen you as a hero
But you must pass the test first, whats the test?
The test is having to relevel from 40 to 100 as a new class (can not sub class into identical class e.g. warrior to warrior, mage to mage)
You also don't keep any of your old skills or stats during your Hero Trial
After regaining level 100 you will be allowed to switch back into your main class while gaining the benefits of a hero
+2 levels to any passive / +2 levels to any active (this is not the same as card +'ing a skill, this is considered and actual skill level)
You will be able to do a hero trial at lv's: 150,155,160 and 165 (x4 Trials)
As always thanks for everyone's support and I'll see you the next update I post!