Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[COMING SOON!]Phoenix: Reborn

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
It is their own developed p/server and they can do anything to it even things u deem simple as re-coloring or restructuring GUI. People who don't contribute anything in developing this p/server really have no rights to flame on what the developers do.

Old   #167

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by primus88 View Post
People who don't contribute anything in developing this p/server really have no rights to flame on what the developers do.
People on any forum on the entire internet are allowed to give their own opinion. My opinion is that time has been wasted with very unnecessary edits. Deal with it.

My contribution:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00dman View Post
People on any forum on the entire internet are allowed to give their own opinion. My opinion is that time has been wasted with very unnecessary edits. Deal with it.

My contribution:

Then I'm sure you'll be fine with everyone voicing their opinion that you're a tard. "Deal with it."
Thanks
1 User
Old   #169

Quote:
My opinion is that time has been wasted with very unnecessary edits. Deal with it.
So it would be better if everyone around here acted the same - get server files, switch over to high rates & go live. That's more of a time waster than dedicating some time on a custom server.

My opinion is in your country, in North Korea, where there are no human rights - not even a right for an opinion, there's you - a random guy sitting in front of his old Pentium 1 Samsung PC.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #170

DURA Consumption: .33
PVP DMG: .09
EXP: x2 [+ x1.75 for premiums] (+ x.50 for premium party members)
ITEM: x2 [+ x2 for premiums]
GOLD: x4 [+ x2 for premiums]
LAK: x4 [+ x3 for premiums](+ x1.95 for premium party members)
good but tame rate 10x = wry good
Old   #171

Received Thanks: 2,415
This is not as much as I'd like but my day is jam packed so:

Here is a sneak peak at the current development canon (reborn lore)

-------------------------------------------------------

Otherworld Studios --
Lore and Development Outline:

Active Personnel: iSmokeDrow, Billy Gale

Origination: (Lilith and Mephisto)

Long, Long ago. Before the creation of the cosmo's as we know them now, there were others. They were called "The Creators" a grand and vast civilization with a prowess to the creation and maintenance of life throughout the cosmo's. It was said their connection to their surroundings was like none other reaching further than that of a mother and her child. Said to speak with voices of creation and think with the mind of the heavens, The Creators wove life throughout and otherwise empty expanse of time and space.

Some claim the Gian were the progenitors of the Gaian race. Although we only know so much about this advanced civilization we still have plenty of insight into the world of the creator. If one was to know of the Gian he is to know of a true walk into destruction and not the petty concerns of a planet but those of a galaxy. This industrious species took a raw galaxy and formed it into a haven of progress and culture, but eventually it's progress remolded it into a place of control, strife and treason.

As time passed and the Cosmo’s became filled with creation and the life that teemed within it, the Gian stood proud of their creation having no idea what they had started. Their pride had blinded them from the truth that they had no made true considerations to the long-reaching effects of their decisions. As their unchecked rate of creation continued on the ruling council seemed to require more and more extensive allowances of power. Eventually causing the enactment of martial law and eventually complete dominance of the ruling council of Gia.

There were some who knew this path would only lead to destruction, the council aware of this tried to stop the uprising before it began. Issuing control mechanisms to attempt to ensure the enslavement of their creation. Unknown to the council a brilliant scholar and dark mage named Mephisto had been gathering a resistance movement. Having preemptively spread the word of the coming genocides and enslavement.

As with all great men Mephisto stood beside a great woman, a brilliant and masterful tactician named Lilith. Together these two lead a large army of the created against the Gian capitol, war soon spilled throughout the known cosmos. Cities were consumed in violent fight as flame and tounges of lightning whipped through streets and homes. Lilith and Mephisto had succeeded in freeing the Gian species and the created from the tyrannous rule of the council.

But in the end had doomed their whole cosmo's to destruction, in their vast intelligence they seen the end coming swift and sinking the cosmo’s into ruin. Quickly they attempted to salvage the essence of the Gian race only managing to recover the essence of their people into the physical form of the Baphomet, Undine, Slaughter and Pick Axe. With the essence of Gia salvaged Mephisto and Lilith fled this plane of existence watching in sorrow as all they had created imploded in on itself in one final moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The canon is subject to change.

Old   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChinStrap View Post
Then I'm sure you'll be fine with everyone voicing their opinion that you're a tard. "Deal with it."
I'm happy with that, each to their own and all that shit. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
So it would be better if everyone around here acted the same - get server files, switch over to high rates & go live. That's more of a time waster than dedicating some time on a custom server.

My opinion is in your country, in North Korea, where there are no human rights - not even a right for an opinion, there's you - a random guy sitting in front of his old Pentium 1 Samsung PC.
You misspelt "England" but I forgive you because how cool would it be for me to be the one and only North Korean with enough courage to make my voice heard?

p.m.s. I love my pentium 1 samsung pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
This is not as much as I'd like but my day is jam packed so:

Here is a sneak peak at the current development canon (reborn lore)

-------------------------------------------------------

Otherworld Studios --
Lore and Development Outline:

Active Personnel: iSmokeDrow, Billy Gale

Origination: (Lilith and Mephisto)

Long, Long ago. Before the creation of the cosmo's as we know them now, there were others. They were called "The Creators" a grand and vast civilization with a prowess to the creation and maintenance of life throughout the cosmo's. It was said their connection to their surroundings was like none other reaching further than that of a mother and her child. Said to speak with voices of creation and think with the mind of the heavens, The Creators wove life throughout and otherwise empty expanse of time and space.

Some claim the Gian were the progenitors of the Gaian race. Although we only know so much about this advanced civilization we still have plenty of insight into the world of the creator. If one was to know of the Gian he is to know of a true walk into destruction and not the petty concerns of a planet but those of a galaxy. This industrious species took a raw galaxy and formed it into a haven of progress and culture, but eventually it's progress remolded it into a place of control, strife and treason.

As time passed and the Cosmo’s became filled with creation and the life that teemed within it, the Gian stood proud of their creation having no idea what they had started. Their pride had blinded them from the truth that they had no made true considerations to the long-reaching effects of their decisions. As their unchecked rate of creation continued on the ruling council seemed to require more and more extensive allowances of power. Eventually causing the enactment of martial law and eventually complete dominance of the ruling council of Gia.

There were some who knew this path would only lead to destruction, the council aware of this tried to stop the uprising before it began. Issuing control mechanisms to attempt to ensure the enslavement of their creation. Unknown to the council a brilliant scholar and dark mage named Mephisto had been gathering a resistance movement. Having preemptively spread the word of the coming genocides and enslavement.

As with all great men Mephisto stood beside a great woman, a brilliant and masterful tactician named Lilith. Together these two lead a large army of the created against the Gian capitol, war soon spilled throughout the known cosmos. Cities were consumed in violent fight as flame and tounges of lightning whipped through streets and homes. Lilith and Mephisto had succeeded in freeing the Gian species and the created from the tyrannous rule of the council.

But in the end had doomed their whole cosmo's to destruction, in their vast intelligence they seen the end coming swift and sinking the cosmo’s into ruin. Quickly they attempted to salvage the essence of the Gian race only managing to recover the essence of their people into the physical form of the Baphomet, Undine, Slaughter and Pick Axe. With the essence of Gia salvaged Mephisto and Lilith fled this plane of existence watching in sorrow as all they had created imploded in on itself in one final moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The canon is subject to change.

tl;dr

You have too much time on your hands.

"Opinions"

Haters
Gonna
Hate

Thanks
1 User
Old   #173

P.S. With your limited mental capacity I know you won't really understand this. But some of us possess the intellect and typing skills to make something like the canon in 15 minutes. I can only image how long it takes you to write something like that if it takes "too much time".

P.S.S

Old   #174

nasnasnsansannsansa
Old   #175

Up ^
Old   #176

Work was a little slow last week while some tools were perfected, but we'd like to give you guys one of a few final updates before the launch.

Here you go:
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #177

2 months of work for that... O_o

You are very slow...

PS: free bump
Thanks
1 User
Old   #178

Thanks for the bump :P
Thanks
1 User
Old   #179

please increase quest exp rewards. you gaining three times more exp by just killing one mob than by finishing quest. in that case why should people do quests (which could make this game much more interesting and challenging) instead of just grinding up to the lvl...

I'm not mad I just want to read and see your opinion about that
Old   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreminis;
please increase quest exp rewards. you gaining three times more exp by just killing one mob than by finishing quest. in that case why should people do quests (which could make this game much more interesting and challenging) instead of just grinding up to the lvl...

I'm not mad I just want to read and see your opinion about that
I agree with this, to some degree but an increase in quest exp should not be in general, instead quest exp should be looked at and changed in individual instances.

Thanks
1 User