Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[COMING SOON!]Phoenix: Reborn

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,415
Update:

Didn't do much work today at all. Spent a lot of time with family and my child and had a wonderful day. Had a light bulb in my head and thought since so many people love the 8.1 deco why not have it in reborn. (Thanks NIK!!!!) So without further ado:

Screenshot of New Deco (Sinister Sage Set)
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

EDIT --

Got bored and did this too with the help of NIK

8.1 Mount in Reborn

Screenshot:

(It will be available in-game not sure where/how yet)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #47

Wow, this Server is going to be awesome!

As far as i remember ismokedrow was one of the first people in this section, who was involved in the development of a Privat server. The way I see it this might be the only Server, where the people really know what they're are doing, and are concerned about the Players. I really appreciate the Work you're doing, to give us a good Server.

Im really looking forward to this Server, and wanna wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #48

As I've already said.. If we had to choose between 1 player who knows how to play or 100 people who are complete retards and still think Rappelz is Runescape, I think the choice is obvious - we'll be happy with that single player.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #49

Updates:

Pre-Shoulder Fix:

Post-Shoulder Fix:

nuff said ^^

Thanks
1 User
Old   #50

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Updates:

Edit:

Issue with Shoulder Glows resolved (weirdly enough) but still having some issues with the glyph that is underneath the Baphomet.

Motion Files ^^

Make sure to get all COB,NX3 etc files and the right motion file rdb
Old   #51

@Raskim 118 files have been imported, all cobs - all nx3 - all naf. I only got shoulders working by redoing the modeleffectresource
Old   #52

Ismokedrow iam wondering, your gonna put all that into the resource folder, meanwhile the resource folder is also a ' pre-loaded ' thing for the loading screen, you do realize this might be a problem??
Old   #53

If all goes well those wont have to be put to resource folder.
Old   #54

TheBrain actually I have good reason to believe that the resource folder is loaded in client startup. Second, I have had resource folders upwards of 13k files and only noticed a slight performance difference. Third, as Marek so skillfully stated we intend to do away with the Resource folder very soon. BTW, figure out the whole Bapho issue (stupid m'fer doesn't get a glow @ evo 1 under his feet or on his face, he gains them at evo 2+ [had no clue never actually seen/used one lolol] )

Screenshot:

P.S.

@Raskim -- the glows are handle by ModelEffectResource (called by SummonResource), EffectResource (linked to by ModelEffectResource) and model_id (@dbo.summonresource) then you have motions which are like "ride/walk/idle/dead" which calls to MonsterMotionSet friom motion_file_id (@dbo.summonresource)
Old   #55

and for the record.. mitt romney style

hump the camel
Old   #56

Update:

Baphomet is in Reborn officially. On his own card, with his own images, models, animations. (Skills aren't imported yet but coming soon.) You will also see in the video I am wearing 8.1 deco, which now has it's own items and doesn't replace anything.

Video Preview:

P.S.

Sorry for shatty quality, recorded on laptop with fraps (laptop isn't that great)

Old   #57

Update:
We just finished skill resource.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #58

ok no moar trolling then
Old   #59

Updates:

Baphomet pretty much finished up (with all the tools we've made for this, we're pretty much set to import just about anything we want so expect there won't be much out of our reach) I was not impressed with the setup of the base stats/skills or their benefits, I was particularly put off by the Unity.

I'm pretty sure we're going to heavily modify this pet's skills and unity so if you would like you're voice to be heard on this matter, I'd weigh in.

Current Plans For Baphomet (and other 8.1 pets):

After they're imported and re-balanced the staff has discussed making each Pets Empty only obtainable by a quest that can only be completed once per character (Each pet will have a unique quest -- we are not sure what level the quests will become available [probably 100-120]) the pet's will only be tameable on their "Boss" counter-parts e.g. "Mephisto The Sage" (baphomet boss) they will not have a "summon scroll" but will have a higher tame-rate than Death Tyrant or White Dragon due to having to be tamed on it's boss counter-part.

(The current plans are NOT set in stone! / we are not sure what levels the bosses will be or how hard they will be to kill)

Preview:

In Other News- We've imported the Set Effects of the 8.1 Dura Gear and translated their Korean Strings. May not be perfect, but last I checked no one else has them ^^

Screenshot;

p.s. Yes I realize some of the UI elements are screwy and that's because they are being rebuilt and redesigned at the moment.

Old   #60

If it's possible, i'd like to know prices of pieces, ss, gp and other cs items.