Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RAPPELZ ERROR! ENTER PLZ

Discussion on RAPPELZ ERROR! ENTER PLZ within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RAPPELZ ERROR! ENTER PLZ

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 12/07/2012, 23:24   #2

Step 1 - Follow iSmokeDrows guide OR use the search button because there are millions of topics like these in here.
Step 2 - Shove your finger up in your *** and never return here
Old 12/08/2012, 00:01   #3

bad piece of ***, I'm new on the forum I'm *******, I just asked a simple help, nice welcome, I put the finger in the *** to your mother. Now if you want to help give me the link to solve the problem.

PS: I'm Italian.
I used google translator, if you have problems come in ITALY.
Old 12/08/2012, 11:33   #4

Received Thanks: 1,210
There is a help thread to post noob questions like yours. It's great that you are an italian but we are not... so simply translate the ******* error if you want some help. You posted a Screenshot with an italian errormessage in a non-italian forum without any translation...

Use the help thread or go back to the hole you are comming from. If you are unable to talk english/german a german/english speaking forum is the wrong place for you.

have a nice day...and welcome to epvpers