Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eos Rappelz and the "friendly" staff

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eos Rappelz and the "friendly" staff

so today on Eos rappelz the devs put a new system/NPC in the game that power lvls you're pet.
the npc turned out to be buggy so it bugged all the pets to lvl 1.At that point people started complaining
especially the ones that leveld the pets over t3. it takes lots of time. After a bigger argue with a player about the bug
DEV Ichigo decides to ban the player and delete his acc.Witch i find personally abuse of powers. This dev is well know
for insulting players and having a godlike ego,GM Redfino supporting and promoting his guild in pk wars.
In the past time i saw lot of power abuse of the staff in that game witch i don't understand at all ...
how can someone be so unprofessional??

When i confronted the staff with what they did they just called me a QQer and that i should go play a different or make my own p-server
if i don't like this one.
Apparently the staff does not accept criticism and thinks that every action they make is justified.It is very said
i put my hopes in this server to be one of the best. but i believe in free speech ! and none should be allowed to tell
us what we can or cant say! in the end they muted me after not giving a single argument that was valid.
What they basically said was our server our rules. don't like it, gtfo! is that how you run a server? sorry but i was part of a p-server staff
and i was doing my job better then they will or ever could. just sayin. so yeah i do usually reviews on p-servers not just for rappelz.

This is yours Eos Rappelz . hope you like it . honestly it ain't pretty but its the truth at least.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 2,412

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Old   #4

+up

Old   #5

For Ry0ga, who apparently likes to leave out half of the story:

What really happened on Eos today, was I logged on the game to already hearing our head developer was done working on the team due to all of the QQ'ing little ******* like yourself. I logged on and let everyone know that ALL bugs, abuse, anything is to be specifically reported on the forums. I can't take 200 PM's ******** about one bug. Mention it on the forums and all bugs would be fixed.

Apparently, you, and Rocco the dumbass didn't get the message. Rocco, who decides to spend everyday he is on being a whiney idiot finally got banned. As I know he uses 400 IP's, and I don't want him back since he already stated he didn't wanna play here anyways, I went ahead and deleted his account for him as well.

I have mentioned multiple times anyone who refuses to post bugs on the forums and insists on PM'ing the Dev's and GM's about them will get an instant mute, and anyone who openly says they don't want to play on our servers can go somewhere else to play.

And also, the part about RedFino. If it is true, and maybe it is, then post screenshots, some sort of proof on the forums as well. We look into that stuff. You can't just claim something in game, act like it happened, and then it did. If I get reports, I look into it, if I get proof, I act on it.

That all being said, we are continuing on with our original Christmas event, and I advise people to take any sort of QQ's or bitchfits to our forums, not in game, where no one wants to hear it.

Thanks everyone,
Hollow/Ichigo.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

As things are atm....when it comes to server work and new content I'm the only person who does that stuff .... I spent my whole entire day yesterday and this morning trying to get everything together ON MY OWN....I'm a human being , I'm legible to mistakes and under the pressure of everyone barking at me that even makes things worse... Sure it was a bug and guess what ? I fixed it, you and rocco had no reason to behave the way yall did so you deserved that ban.

Currently I'm in the process of helping the others on the team and teaching them what I know , I mean everyone has to start somewhere yes? Now get off my back. If you notice a bug, post it. If you're going to be rude and disrespectful then whatever you get is your own fault.

But even better yet , since you and you're pall have yer heads so far up yer stubborn cracks , why don't you come on down and upstage me. Take on all this pile of work and show me you can do better? Flawless no mistakes anywhere. WHen you can do that solo , then I give you the benefit of the doubt for your absolutely rudeness and defiance. Otherwise just shhhhh and stop your fail attempts at TRYING to give us a bad name

/endrant
Old   #7

pinky i dont question your work. i am pretty impressed and i like it . the bug was never a issue for me in this. the problem i have here is the right of free speech taken away. a person getting banned for what he had to say. and me muted for asking a explanation for those actions. i am sorry but if the same was done to you you would react the same. i am not gonna continue to argue here i said what i had to say. rest will the future show . depends on you guys in the end not me.
Old   #8

If you don't like the community it just leave the server, no one WANTS and NEEDS players who are disrespectful and think they have any RIGHTS in a PRIVATE server hosted, managed, developed and upkept by a PERSON who spends his FREE TIME from his PERSONAL LIFE trying to create a good atmosphere.

There is no such need for topics like these. I'm not sure which e-feeling you get satisfied by it, but please, look at yourself and think if you were ANY better than them.
Old   #9

Received Thanks: 2,412

I would like to take my time and hopefully help some folks out today:

@xIchigo: I realize with the name and the GM-Title your ego must be pretty sizeable by now. But I urge you to always consider the following:

- Any instance of conflict as the one documented by the OP, is a nightmare for your servers Public Relations and Public View. (Which as any serious server operator will tell you is the life blood of your server) And just because YOU can shrug the event off does not mean others will follow (Also the event is seen by all players online -- which can ultimately result in a great drop of incoming Word-of-Mouth players)
- Appropriate Language, Syntax and Grammar are paramount to the position of Developer and Game Master alike as both may be required to speak on any number of various things be it to a fellow developer/game-master or a user in-game. It has been shown to me that players ALWAYS respond favorably to an honest leader/staff-member even in bad times, over a leader/staff-member who may try to mislead them.
-In-Game unless certain circumstance permit the players need to you know you are an authorative figure and need to be decreed and treated as such (what you're doing now kinda makes you look like a kid) You should always remember to never curse or argue with a player for any reason in-game (Each instance of which can be logged and cause harm to your servers image)

and @Mhizz:

Now that I know who you are I feel a bit more comfortable in this:

Redemption was never the easiest thing, being the CEO/Lead Security/Lead Developer/Lead GM/Lead Babysitter for the longest time (about 1 year) I understand how hard it is to keep up with everything that's going as, as the sheer volume of things that need to be repaired/altered/updated/removed/replace seem's to only grow, never shrink. But at the same token I must urge you to consider some of the following:

- Give yourself deadlines, set a date each week (1 or 2 days) where the server just goes down for a set amount of time 1-5hr (I've done full 24hr maint's on occasion) This gives you time to breath and time to plan your bug-fixing out. (No one like's a server always being restarted or worked on) It also allows you to find the time to keep a nice changelog for the players.
- Never speak to players directly about bugs (via in-games/forums) this is a horrible idea and I know from experience. This is the exact purpose of your GM-Staff is to communicate between you and the players. Lady whip them GM's of yours until the produce you a filtered and prioritized bug-list every x amount of days (cause it's their freakin jobs)
- Take personal time, you're idea's and work pace will suffer because you are tired and fatigued. You'll run into these situations where you are like OH! MY! GOD! after like 4 hours on the same thing (take a nap and come back trust me)
- Write down all of your idea's in a big heap and then keep coming back and re-arranging, re-styling, re-vamping the list as you go along as this will give your idea's a nice place to live until they become a reality instead of being lost in the foreverness (if you're anything like me lol just ask Marek)
- Don't give in to the whinners always, sometimes it's ok as a Dev to give into the whinners but sometimes it can cause harm to you and the enjoyment of others. Cause whinners as we all know will never be satisified no matter what you do, I seriously just block them the moment they pm me.
- Believe in yourself, because if you've made it this far there is no reason you can't make it the rest, stick the middle to the haters, wrap the other arm around your homies and cruise right through.

Drow out
/rantoff
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

erased..
Old   #11

requesting close of the topic. nothing more to say.
Old   #12

The report button is for that. -facepalm-
Old   #13

never had the need to get a topic closed so i was not aware of the report button even it shines in its gloryness just like the illuminati pyramid. but thnx

Closed Thread