Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Coming Soon]EOS Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Coming Soon]EOS Server

As a proud member of Team Hyperion, I would like to announce that EOS Rappelz is now Live! Please come join us if you haven't already participated in Beta!

Rates: Exp : 150
Drops : 250
Rupee : 1000
Level Cap : 200

We have an all-in-one NPC accessible from any major city (Laksy, Horizon, Katan, Rondo, HV), and HV also contains a wrath removal NPC (Requires 9bil or a token you can receive in drops) and a JP trader.

8.1 Pets are available in the gen point shop pre-tamed. Empties can be obtained from the Creature Enchanter if you stage one & it breaks. We are currently working on some custom pets.

Gold and silver ingots also drop & several of the annoying drops have been removed (ie: Bags).

Forums:

Old   #2

Quick Update :
- I updated the website....most broken links have been fixed(excluding the register page as that is still under construction and the download links since we have not uploaded as yet)

-As mentioned the launcher has been completed and will be uploaded as I edit the launcher parameters for our server.

-Feel free to register and request a tester position on our forums as well

Regards
Pinky

Old   #3

According to 'certrain' graphs on the internet, your game port is down 79.43% of the time, auth port is down 49.21% of the time. Links don't work, team is full of unprofessional people (you just made it clear MhizzPinky in the other topic), the design is ugly and you have edited the free flash template without a permit.

Your register page : Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: (local)\RappelzSQL in /home/hyperion/public_html/Register.php on line 9
Can't connect to the datebase.
Old   #4

Hahahaha you're a funny guy anyway....certain graphs? That's interesting....and of course the server is down.....we CLEARLY said it isn't opened yet?

Unprofessional you say? Because i said you go around randomly posting your launcher(which doesn't function right anyway) in random posts? lol ok...

Obviously you don't know how templates work....they are free to use ....just requires you to leave in the copyright line.....woop te doooooo oh boy call the web police -_-

And you obviously don't read well CLEARLY said the site is under construction....broken links are because the thread its suppose to link to isn't created yet.....i CLEARLY said the register page is under construction(i mean we haven't even changed any parameters as yet since we're concentrating on so much with such a little team from the start).....so obviously sir you have problems with reading....

Now who was the unprofessional one here again? Lol ....as for the site being ugly? Ok thanks for your constructive criticism this will help us as we progress

Take your rage Q_Q else where please.

Old   #5

I'm not raging. I'm just saying that this is yet again another Hamachi worthy server.
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 2,411
Actually unprofessional is using a template in the first place, Marek we've built what two or three fully functional web-sites from the ground up? Secondly, i'mma just go out on a limb here -- but I'm pretty sure any launcher you never build will ever stand up to Mareks.
Thirdly, you should have had the website/forums/launchers completed before you ever made a public post about a server (-cough- Professionalism)
Old   #7

Thanks for the input...
I don't see how its unprofessional to use a template but ok...I am not a profound web site builder to start from scratch, that's why we are looking for someone in that field....so in essence this is only temporary

- Lol about the launcher comment , i agree

- Ok well as you can see I didn't post , wasn't actually planning on posting the website, just the forums, but the website is practically finished just the register page needs to be implemented now.. But safe to say we are not "professionals" , probably no where near , imo once a website details all that it needs to whether template or not is fine by me, but as we said we are looking for a web designer to actually build a better one . We just wish to provide a stable , fun , enjoyable server for players to enjoy I think that's the most important thing.

Thanks though any constructive criticism is much appreciated
Old   #8

Building a site from scratch takes time, time that we don't have. I went ahead and posted website AND forums because they are both completed as far as information about the game goes. You guys are the first to have any complaints regarding our site design or our posting early. I posted early because we are turning CBT into a little event of it's own before we allow players to create accounts to their heart's desire.

As for professionalism: Unprofessional-ism has nothing to do with using a template anyway. Hiring someone to build your site could be considered using a template as an outside source is designing the structure, you merely fill in the information. Lots of companies, small business, and private organizations use templates. If we wanted to, we could purchase legal rights to the design we used and removed all the required 'Designed by Free Web Templates, coded by Free Flash Templates' at the bottom before posting our site and you likely would have never known.

I believe we also stated, at least twice, that the site & forums are unfinished as of now but the information about the server is completed.

Unprofessional-ism would be you bragging about how you've built this many sites for such & such from scratch.

I also pointed out that the server is Coming Soon in 7 days, this 7 day period allows people to inform us if they would like to help us test our in-game content or not. How is this unprofessional? I receive daily e-mails inviting me to join games for a CBT before it's available for any downloads.

As Pinky has said that site is, in essence, only temporary until we can build a new one, or a web designer offers to join our team and help us build one (Notice I said 'help us build one' not 'build one for us').

Do not look down on us merely because you know more, or criticize our work because you could do better. We are learning as we go, rather than asking people who already know. Is this not preferable? Or would you prefer us beg for a site, launcher, client, and forums from you here?
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
I'm not raging. I'm just saying that this is yet again another Hamachi worthy server.
Interesting and you can tell that just by looking....mind you folks , all i said was the guy posts his glitchy launcher randomly in people's posts obviously as promotion , so he gets angry and insults our server....if you think its another lame hamachi server then so be it. We will just have to prove you wrong.

Anyway how about we keep this topic free from drama please? Drama = chaos ....people don't like chaos it turns them away.
Old   #10

Received Thanks: 2,411
Oh no no, you have the wrong idea here. I was defended Marek (not like he needs it, but nice to have a friend who has your back) secondly, begging wouldn't do you any good we only sell web-related products, not give them out. Furthermore your friend was pointing out unprofessional-ism (which was his opinion) so I gave mine, if you do not like people so called "**** or Smack Talking" EPVP is def not the place for you mate.

BTW I don't know either of you or your server well enough to dislike it and actually we hope with our words you might prove us wrong, we'll see.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MhizzPinky View Post
Interesting and you can tell that just by looking....mind you folks , all i said was the guy posts his glitchy launcher randomly in people's posts obviously as promotion , so he gets angry and insults our server....if you think its another lame hamachi server then so be it. We will just have to prove you wrong.

Anyway how about we keep this topic free from drama please? Drama = chaos ....people don't like chaos it turns them away.
That was not a promotion. I just feel like you'r being jelly for not knowing jack **** about stuff.. I also promoted ChinStraps launcher. MizzPhinky it seems to me that you'r publishing, sorry, trying to publish a server so you could be in charge of something and boss around somewhere.
Old   #12

Let's all just be friends, peace & love my brothers peace & love ;D
Old   #13

Mark it seems to me you're just a kid lol..where in this thread am I fighting for promotion? No where....where did i dictate I'm jealous? no where...All i said is kindly quit posting your launcher in people's threads just randomly , when according to my test doesn't even work. If you were upset with what I said the "professional thing to do was to approach me and say well hey "I didn't appreciate what you said" not come in here raging and making stuff up lol.

I'm sorry if i pinched a nerve with what I said but making your self look childish and silly isn't really helping so just stop thanks. If you have nothing positive to say just leave our thread alone? Let people who are actually interested in playing come on in.

*update*
4 slots remaining for beta testing
Old   #14

Three slots left.
Old   #15

Quote:
quit posting your launcher in people's threads just randomly , when according to my test doesn't even work.
The guy was looking for an autoupdating launcher, first I gave him TheChinStraps launcher, then I gave him mine. Are you stupid or... what?