Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LF] character experiment pserver

Discussion on [LF] character experiment pserver within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LF] character experiment pserver

Hey there,

I was wondering if one of you guys has a pserver up and running that is targeted towards character testing.

Something that can get you to master class real fast, has all soulstones, pets, plussed equip, skill cards and such freely available.

If such a thing exists, I'd be happy to know.

thx
Old 11/25/2012, 05:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by epvpschrott View Post
Hey there,

I was wondering if one of you guys has a pserver up and running that is targeted towards character testing.

Something that can get you to master class real fast, has all soulstones, pets, plussed equip, skill cards and such freely available.

If such a thing exists, I'd be happy to know.

thx
try tournament rappelz or eos rappelz
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2012, 05:24   #3

Check our Server :

Regards
EoS Dev-Team
Old 11/25/2012, 12:04   #4

Both of these servers needs to download their clients?
Old 11/25/2012, 12:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EoS Rappelz View Post
Regards
EoS Dev-Team
Hum hum as i know you do nothing in your server... Your dev team? WTTTFFF say thanks to gala,raskim,xijezu,c1ph3r,pyrok and all other who permit to you to have file for make server...
Old 11/25/2012, 13:23   #6

Received Thanks: 1,011
Create an Lokal Server, give you what you need and done?

No need to create an new thread for this peace of ****.
Old 11/25/2012, 16:05   #7

I was trying save time.

I'm reading this forum for quite a while now and I must say this is a pretty hostile place with ultimately retarded people.

Why do you even participate in this forum if the people you communicate with annoy you so much.

And the noobs questions about the server setup are you own fault by the way.

a) You don't sticky the topics that are up-to-date and helpful

b) You don't post links when noobs ask instead you just take more time to write a proper insult. Don't you realize when noobs use the search function 99% of results they find are posts that are replied by "gtfo, use the search function"

You puposely don't help because you are annoyed, I get that. Still these posts appear when the next noob uses search and then after three pages of insults and no links they create a thread of their own and you should understand that you are somewhat responsible for that.
Old 11/25/2012, 21:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
Hum hum as i know you do nothing in your server... Your dev team? WTTTFFF say thanks to gala,raskim,xijezu,c1ph3r,pyrok and all other who permit to you to have file for make server...
Dont be stupid
Like how i know , files have bugs , so we have to fix it , ohh , ahh , ehh , and u said its nothing ?
Old 11/25/2012, 22:59   #9

Quote:
Dont be stupid
Like how i know , files have bugs , so we have to fix it , ohh , ahh , ehh , and u said its nothing ?
Haa yeaaah it's true is sooo hard to fix some data missing whith RDB tool from Raskim or a other one ^^... As i know you don't have to re-write the lua for instance, debug 80% of smtp , write your OWN data importer/exporter?

I have done 7.4/8.1 in less than 1week and yes i have to complete some missing data/smtp/script(i don't speak about YOUR INCREDIBLE BUFF SYSTEM no i speak about the script for instance for exemple...)

Now who is the stupid guy?
Old 11/25/2012, 23:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
Haa yeaaah it's true is sooo hard to fix some data missing whith RDB tool from Raskim or a other one ^^... As i know you don't have to re-write the lua for instance, debug 80% of smtp , write your OWN data importer/exporter?

I have done 7.4/8.1 in less than 1week and yes i have to complete some missing data/smtp/script(i don't speak about YOUR INCREDIBLE BUFF SYSTEM no i speak about the script for instance for exemple...)

Now who is the stupid guy?
Good for you? We never claimed to have made everything ourselves. We do acknowledge and give credit where it's due. We have only used files and advice that were provided by Xijezu, Pyrok & all of nCarbon, iSmokeDrow, c1ph3r, STARS Online, and GamePortal's team(Not sure if those last two are same group so I list them both). Making our own tools isn't hard which we are doing, but in the meantime we are using those provided by others here. These people put these files out to be used and we appreciate them for it and give them all the credit if someone was to ask. There's nothing wrong with using what is freely given and shared by people so long as you give them credit, which we always try to do unless it slips our mind. We even had a paragraph giving credit to the aforementioned for all their hard work on our site which got left out after a design change, but will be put back there or on forums or both at some point when we have time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2012, 00:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania123 View Post
We have only used files and advice that were provided by Xijezu, Pyrok & all of nCarbon, iSmokeDrow, c1ph3r, STARS Online, and GamePortal's team(Not sure if those last two are same group so I list them both).
Is the only things what i would like too see credit to the people who do the most important of the work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania123 View Post
give them all the credit if someone was to ask.
For sure like that new people who don't know who does the work can easy think your dev team have done all the work because you never show it...

Hope your last sentence will be true but i think if for you credit it's so important as you declarated into your text, they should already into your server
Old 11/26/2012, 01:23   #12

Quote:

Hello Guys,
Today we Officialy Open the EoS Server

Our Rates :

Exp : x150
Drops : x250
Rupee : x1000
Level Cap : 200

We Offer :

Daily Events
Friendly Staff
Full Free Server
Stable Server [24/24]

Forum :

See you in-game

UPDATE

SERVER FEATURES :

SPECIAL THANKS TO :
  • Xijezu
  • Raskim
  • Pyrok
  • Gala Network
  • gr4ph0s
  • and all other ...
Good Now ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2012, 08:13   #13

Remove my name I have done nothing in this release ^^ But yes thanks you

Hope the other server will done the same thing
Old 11/26/2012, 10:07   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by epvpschrott View Post
I was trying save time.

I'm reading this forum for quite a while now and I must say this is a pretty hostile place with ultimately retarded people.

Why do you even participate in this forum if the people you communicate with annoy you so much.

And the noobs questions about the server setup are you own fault by the way.

a) You don't sticky the topics that are up-to-date and helpful

b) You don't post links when noobs ask instead you just take more time to write a proper insult. Don't you realize when noobs use the search function 99% of results they find are posts that are replied by "gtfo, use the search function"

You puposely don't help because you are annoyed, I get that. Still these posts appear when the next noob uses search and then after three pages of insults and no links they create a thread of their own and you should understand that you are somewhat responsible for that.
site:elitepvpers.com/forum/rappelz-private-server YourSearchQuery
I type that into google and generally get immediate results. And I believe the reason devs are always a bit put off is the same questions are asked over, and over, and over! As soon as a thread with an answer is on page 2 and beyond people stop looking and make a new one. If they can't be bothered to look you can't blame the people with the answers for looking the other way or, in some cases, becoming irritated. They're not baby sitters and they've done all their work, assuming it's released, free of charge. So don't expect people to put their time and hard work into something and still spoon feed it to you. Not to mention the original point of this section of epvp was development. The attitude you generally get is only a natural given the facts.

Now use this and fuck off.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/26/2012, 12:14   #15

I agree with your post on several levels.

Still I wouldn't call it spoon feeding. It doesn't take more time or effort to post a link instead of a witty insult. You don't even have to post at all. Still people answer with post like "Duude the thread you're looking for is on the second page?" (Which one? goddamnit!)

I mean people make these really helpful step-by-step tutorials that are obviously geared towards noobs. And most noobs don't even know what to look for in the first place (version?) so why don't just link them to it.

Or even better use your Signature.