Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[LF] character experiment pserver

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,007
So we should admit this board for making noobīs like you the search easier?

OMFG i cant stop laughing.

If you dont want to take the time to search a bit, than you dont deserver a working server!

Srsly, this board getīs more stupid per day.....

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #17

You don't get it, do you?

I'm not saying "plz help the noobs" - I said, if it actually annoys you to see noob-threads pop up every day you could do something about it.

But with an elitist ****** gollum attitude like "If you dont want to take the time to search a bit, than you dont deserver a working server!" it's your own fault that the noobs don't stop spamming. Because after 1hr of wading through the horrors of some peoples english grammar pretty much anybody gives up.

Old   #18

Received Thanks: 2,412
Listen here Schrott, Private Servers or Development is only for those shrewd enough to learn quick, work hard and naturally problem solve from various different angles. It takes hard work, concentration and flexibility. How would I know? Been doing this two years now friend and I can tell you, I don't answer half the stupidity posted because I know for a fact if you use brain.exe and a little bit of tactful searching you can set up a server with little to no assistance.

You seem to be semi-trolling or troll-baiting with your apparent misuse of fancy terms such as "Elitist ****** Gollum" guess what, anyone who has worked on these files as long as Raskim deserves to be an Elitist cause it was us putting in years of our time mate not yours. In the end I will summarize in a couple points why you are wrong:

- Guides Stickied (Even OUTDATED as you call them most provide the same basic information structure)
- Guides on Front Page (I try to bump my Server Setup Thread often, what's your excuse noa? That one has a lot of piccahs for the "Mentally Numb")

And lastly my favorite:

- For nearly the first 9 months I never once asked a single question on these forums and by the time I finally did I had a fully working server based ONLY on guides available here + some brain.exe + some google.

This argument is pointless and you will lose @ epvpschrott

EDIT:

Wow I had to search for about three hours here man -wipes sweat-
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #19

I accept defeat here

Still, the tone around here is awful and after reading a dozen of threads I became angry too.

Old   #20

Not sure if you were around in the early days of this section there, schrott. I was and let me tell you, it was then as it is now. Devs posted answers with few giving, as you say, attitude. Regardless, the same question(s) were posted daily, sometimes several times in a day. Nothing has changed. I take that back... 3 things have changed;
• Most of the Devs who's talents and contributions to this project were paramount are gone. (For many reasons, this being one of them.)
• Of the devs that remain, few release anything anymore for fear of "How work this can I?" or the million threads that proceed. (E.G: Where can find script for can register me?) Not to mention the X amount of ******* who will re-release it and praise their own credits afterward.
and finally...
• People are rarely posting, contributing, and collaborating. Few are still collaborating, but under their own umbrellas. They get they're teams together, say goodbye to epvp, and only make the occasional cameo if/when their teams fall apart to release tools etc.

It's a big joke, mate. Everyone is leaving and this is one of the major contributing factors. An analogy would be, if you've ever worked fastfood, you'll put up with "does that come with fries" only so many hundred times a day before you run out to get yourself a carbine gas powered rifle and give the place a brand new red paint job.

However, you will notice I've edited my signature to help all those lazy ***** with their future searches. Enjoy.

Thanks
2 Users