Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Noob question.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Noob question.

Hello guys,
I want to start playing rappelz PH but the problem is that it will take 17 hours to download client. So my question is: How to launch rappelz PH with USA client. Tried downloading PH launcher and sframe but that didnt work.

Old   #2

Still not a pserver question ;D. This is a topic for the official game's forums ;D Unless someone is nice & answers you ;3

Old   #3

Is it hard to help? Tried everything I can, but nothing helped. It launches US all the time or "localeinfo" pops up.
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 2,415
Well have you tried adjusting the settings for the launcher, I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure PH uses ASCII as their client is primarily in English. And the US client I know for a fact is ASCII (so this should be no problem) perhaps change the /country: setting and see if that helps ya. If it doesn't then it's probably that the US SFrame expects a specific data.*** set and your PH client doesn't provide it.