Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Account Creator for v2 Databases.

Discussion on [Release]Account Creator for v2 Databases. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[Release]Account Creator for v2 Databases.

Hello everyone,

I made a quick tool for v2 Auth databases, since there are no account creators for them.

Screenshot:

Download:

NOTE: The tool takes exceptions from SQL Errors, don't spam the thread with errors like duplicated keys (means duplicated account name).

NOTE2: Tool uses windows authentication mode, enable it in your SQL (enabled by default) or else it won't connect.

Enjoy!

Good luck Rappelz players :P

Peace.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/26/2012, 14:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
Musta why not just include a check that says SELECT login_name FROM Accounts WHERE login_name = '$name' OR login_name LIKE '%$name%' and use a the vb equivilant of sqlsrv_has_rows if it returns a true then it says "exception: name already exists" could probably do that for null columns and incorrect data-types. Have a good one ^^
Old 10/26/2012, 15:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Musta why not just include a check that says SELECT login_name FROM Accounts WHERE login_name = '$name' OR login_name LIKE '%$name%' and use a the vb equivilant of sqlsrv_has_rows if it returns a true then it says "exception: name already exists" could probably do that for null columns and incorrect data-types. Have a good one ^^
I used too many if and else,

but, SQL exception's are better, gives you exactly what's wrong,

Code:
try
{
  (Command codes)
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
    MessageBox.Show(ex.Message.ToString(),"Error");
}
That's how I wrote it.
Old 10/26/2012, 17:40   #4

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuStA2222 View Post
I used too many if and else,

but, SQL exception's are better, gives you exactly what's wrong,

Code:
try
{
  (Command codes)
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
    MessageBox.Show(ex.Message.ToString(),"Error");
}
That's how I wrote it.
I am an ultra noob in VB, in php to catch a comprehensive error you have to use error tracing which displays a rather un-needed amount of extra info. So I do if/else tree's to create error reporting or to hard-avoid errors, I might make a web php version of this, if I do wanna just add it to this thread? Eitherway good job
Old 10/26/2012, 18:49   #5

it's not vb it's c#
good job musta
Old 10/26/2012, 18:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I am an ultra noob in VB, in php to catch a comprehensive error you have to use error tracing which displays a rather un-needed amount of extra info. So I do if/else tree's to create error reporting or to hard-avoid errors, I might make a web php version of this, if I do wanna just add it to this thread? Eitherway good job
Thanks mate,
feel free too add your version.
*This is written in C#.

Thanks ihab.
Old 10/26/2012, 23:26   #7

Received Thanks: 1,210
This tool was written for the rappelz pserver community...to use and host a rappelz server SQL-Knowledge is a must-have....because of that sql-error-reporting is enough in my opinion...everyone who is using this tool should know something about the sql syntax...

In my opinion it's a nice tool to save some time and there is no need of a big error reporting system. It would cost too much time...these tools are non-commercial...
Old 10/26/2012, 23:51   #8

yes, and exception handling is a lot easier to implement than a bunch of "if"s at every statements
Old 06/10/2015, 05:38   #9

what's th broblem ????

Old 06/10/2015, 12:48   #10

Received Thanks: 1,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by houcinerouina View Post
what's th broblem ????

I can't see your picture right now because at work it is blocked but I am thinking the problem may be related to the topic being written way back when 7.4 was being worked on...

10/25/2012, 21:03

Maybe the content contained is a little out of date.
Closed Thread