Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Search people]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Search people]

Hi looking for people to create a Rappelz server available at the moment, but the computer is when everything will be worked out will put a dedicated server;] interested please contact us at email ;]
I greet you all

i need:
2 developers [EN/PL]
1 Web Designer

All questions on the server here or mail

« Error | DES Décoder »

Similar Threads
Search people for create bot.
08/09/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
Hi EPVP, I am looking for people to create a bot to all, I study several programming languages ​​but I just could not create, stakeholders commenting on this issue or send private messages.
@ EU West People In Search For Elo Job
03/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Giving 60~ elo for 8 Euros , if your around the range of 1500, im a elo booster in search of a account, to duo with my buddy thats finishing a account, the account can be between 1300-1700 elo quick before someone takes the job ! My originaly elo boosting thread is; http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/1732936-elo-jobs-sales-done-2k-elo-streamer.html
Search People for a 24/7 Party on the next,new comming out,Server
04/19/2011 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 25 Replies
Hey, i decieded to come back to silkroad.Its already 2 months ago when i played it.Now i search pp who want to make a 24/7 party on the next comming out server.The thing here is,that i search the pp who dont waste silks in it,maybe later or so,but i wont waste/dont want to weste silks until lvl 110. It will be a Euro Party with 4 Wizzards,2 Warrios,1 STR Cleric,1 Bard. After we reached lv72,one wiz should beginn to skill bard,cuz its will be needed in jangan cave. Or we could make 3...
Search Farm Pt for 3 People on a Sro
08/01/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
So i search a farm pt for me my cousin and my brother.We dont know which server/or which Sro is good for us.If there is soemone who could take us to his/her farm so please pm me.We want to farm so 1,5m-2m sp.So we will wait xD thank you