Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

register page (fr/en)

Discussion on register page (fr/en) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
register page (fr/en)

Hello,

I want to make a register page.
I search in the forum and I found that I could use php .But it is very hard to install the extension "mssql" because we can' t install it with php version 5.3.x or + ( you know it is the problem "undefined function" with "mssql_connect()" or " sqlsrv_connect()" )

I would like to know what is the best programming language to do my register page ; and if you have the time, I would be grateful if you can give me some informations to help me

Thank you

Bonjour,
J' essaie de faire une page d' inscription (sur une base de donnée mssql, bien entendu).
J' ai cherché un moyen de la réaliser en php, mais je n' arrive pas à ajouter les extensions "mssql" et j' ai donc des erreurs "undefined function" avec "mssql_connect()" ou " sqlsrv_connect()" ).

J' aimerais savoir quel est le meilleur langage de programmation pour réaliser cette page. Et si vous avez le temps j' aimerais bien avoir quelques informations bonus pour m' aider à la réaliser

Merci
Old 09/08/2012, 21:41   #2

Received Thanks: 2,459
Firstly I would recommend you use SQLSRV or PHP Driver 3.0+ not sure if a new version has been released. I also recommend you use IIS 7.5+ with that said here is a basic regi script with no protection built in:

I just wrote this up and lord knows there will probably be an error or two, if you have any problems just make a post and I'll help ya get going mate.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2012, 22:55   #3

Hi,
Thank you for answering. It is very well explained, but the "register.php" return me an error : "Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect()".
I think I have this error because I 've not installed the extension "mssql" correctly.
I saw in many forums that a lot of people had the same problem, but I didn't find solutions.

I' m using wampserver : with PHP 5.4.3 and apache 2.2.22
Old 09/08/2012, 23:16   #4

Received Thanks: 2,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelzp View Post
Hi,
Thank you for answering. It is very well explained, but the "register.php" return me an error : "Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect()".
I think I have this error because I 've not installed the extension "mssql" correctly.
I saw in many forums that a lot of people had the same problem, but I didn't find solutions.

I' m using wampserver : with PHP 5.4.3 and apache 2.2.22
You need to install PHP Driver 3.0 I can not provide support installing this to Apache as I only use IIS 7.5, google "Install PHP Drive 3.0 on Apache 2.2" or "Install SQLSRV on Apache 2.2" once you have installed it and enabled it in your PHP.INI the "Undefined function" error should stop happening
Thanks
1 User