Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question to DEVs

Discussion on Question to DEVs within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Question to DEVs

Hi all.
Have some question for another LUA devs.
What i must do if i want for showing all NPCs in all layers?
Ill be grateful if anybody tells. Ty
Old 09/04/2012, 05:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
try it!!

Attached Files
File Type: rar npcs.rar (222.1 KB, 38 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
suche devs /search devs
07/24/2012 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
ich suche leute die lust haben ein neuen kleinen server aufzubauen :) die müssen nicht viel ahnung haben da der server nur so aus fun ist denke erstmal über hamachi später root oder so :) sie sollten die grundlagen draufhaben ich selebr hab shon servers aufgebaut ... aber diesmal wil l ich ein kleinen aufmachen mit einem team :) pls meldet euch :P
Serious Question for Devs
03/09/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello Developers , First of all i want to thank you for all the things you did for the community ! I wanted to be a newbie-developer of shaiya but i know you need to know a lot programms. So my question is : 1. What are the first things/programs you need to know ? (please be detailled and start on "0% knowledge" ) 2. If you know the basic of question "1" what is the second step ?
[QUESTION FOR DEVS]
02/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
is it posable to creat your own mounts i mean actyaly creat a totaly new mount say adding a rabbit kangaroo stuff like that something not in the game itself if so were exactly do you edit and what tools are recomended for the edits. i remember a gm from a pserver b4 mentioning he was getting a program that alowed him to creat his own mounts and maps stuff like that if any1 knows a good program for it can you share plzz cause id love ta be able to edit and creat my own stuff like that.
Looking for Website devs / Client devs
05/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, we are looking for some website dev's : what u need to do : creating scripts in php/html for a control panel, or change the site etc. or client dev's. Just PM me and we will decide if we take u or not. greetz.