Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Who will be first full 8.1

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
Who will be first full 8.1

Just thought i start a tread on who will have full working version of 8.1 first. The official or private? And second who has fixed the display bugs in the 8.1pre lol. But me personally i think the private sector here can figure out the bugs and get a fully operational version up and running before official release but hey that is just me. What are your thoughts?



trev1 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 15
i bet on pservers


iPwnStar is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPwnStar View Post
i bet on pservers
indeed
→Striker← is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 625
Received Thanks: 280
my bet the same


mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 165
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by trev1 View Post
Just thought i start a tread on who will have full working version of 8.1 first. The official or private? And second who has fixed the display bugs in the 8.1pre lol. But me personally i think the private sector here can figure out the bugs and get a fully operational version up and running before official release but hey that is just me. What are your thoughts?
who will get first files
Arthas2012 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
Just to warn, (getting flooded is the last thing i want)
When Xijezu said df was closed due to attacks of Gpotato, he wasnt lying
Vendetta was attacked by Gpotato Lately, i dont wana tell more details, it was probably because of stealing files

I bet servers will first, but i prefer official does
Tofrum is offline  
Old   #7


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
When Xijezu said df was closed due to attacks of Gpotato, [...]
If you wanna quote me, do it right...
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
Just to warn, (getting flooded is the last thing i want)
When Xijezu said df was closed due to attacks of Gpotato, he wasnt lying
Vendetta was attacked by Gpotato Lately, i dont wana tell more details, it was probably because of stealing files

I bet servers will first, but i prefer official does
Hahaha yes is funny to tell gpotatoe hack us because we are the best !!!

GO learn html / css and anf after speak with us.. Seriously you want a good communty? See the people who are in it
Misterd / You /Many people who call theirs dev.. they are just leecher..
gr4ph0s is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
You talking about leech? Misterd shared his conversation, your the real leecher, i've respected u but not any more, acting my friend then disrespect me?

I dont call my self dev, im learning to be one, im on a GM tool, almost done with many new functions that the others, i dont wana insult u anymore

Misterd not a dev but a leecher, haha im still laughing

Gala lab Gpotato whats the difference
Tofrum is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
You talking about leech? Misterd shared his conversation, your the real leecher, i've respected u but not any more, acting my friend then disrespect me?
Misterd not a dev but a leecher, haha im still laughing
Say it to raskim / C1ph3r / Xijezu(yes you know the god of rappelz because when he says a thing is can be only true )....
And you know i give my source code for decrypt item.rdb in autoit(misterd don't know this language... tell to his how to create a full luncher or any other apps not into the web with autoit and you will see )
He send it to raskim and say i have done that...
Misterd show me "HIS" RDB editor. I speak with raskim. Hoooo it's strange raskim give to misterd the exact same things what misterd have working and say to me he have done all alone...
Excepted if you are stupid me i call this man a leecher...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
Gala lab Gpotato whats the difference
I know it and what is the rapport with the discussion? You speak about gpotato, I speak about gpotato....
gr4ph0s is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
I dont say that to them because tgey dont deserve this, infact i respect them, C1ph3r is my friend, xij hates me but still my friend, raskim have nothing against me/i against him, its only u

My Rappelz Download Center a fail community? Huh since when it was one? People only use what they need and go away, why would they care to support when they got what they need?
Tofrum is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
My Rappelz Download Center a fail community? Huh since when it was one? People only use what they need and go away, why would they care to support when they got what they need?
Yes what you have done for it? Excepted create a website with a CMS and who you don't know how to edit it...
What you have done for the forum? Excepted say i'm the master? What you have done for your group? excepted i'm the master?


You know give all to people without any search is a bad things... Look the current worl population. We have learn all the informations is into the television , the media ... But if you look like right all the media is controlate but people say nothing for what? Simply because they have learn THE MEDIA ARE ALWAYS TRUE, in the web the good thing is you MUST search and learn how to search for learn... If you remove the search into internet you will see stupid people like in the life
gr4ph0s is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 296
Received Thanks: 432
I don't get why everyone's in a rush for 8.1. It's still in beta so even if you manage to get a 8.1 gs, odds are something will change at the next update that will break things again. As of right now there are at least 3 different packets that have changed since 7.4 and there will be more most likely. Besides, you'll still have to reverse the new ela encryption
Pyrok is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
Dude... Leeched a tool or not, but he can develope, and u seriously need to learn english

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
Yes what you have done for it? Excepted create a website with a CMS and who you don't know how to edit it...
What you have done for the forum? Excepted say i'm the master? What you have done for your group? excepted i'm the master?


You know give all to people without any search is a bad things... Look the current worl population. We have learn all the informations is into the television , the media ... But if you look like right all the media is controlate but people say nothing for what? Simply because they have learn THE MEDIA ARE ALWAYS TRUE, in the web the good thing is you MUST search and learn how to search for learn... If you remove the search into internet you will see stupid people like in the life
Im learning css, in fact i did work on my own theme, but they think weebly design is better, im not making my self "master" at any one, magma and striker have no problem working with me as their "leader"
Besides im who got them to work in the last two months

______________________
i only wanted to warn, but i see if isay something my fan club jumps in
Tofrum is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 232
Received Thanks: 69
official ofc....and after like always happend some1 will steal the gs.....
too much fuzz like 2 years ago....cant expect much and/or release some new content without an emulator....and with this the end.
@pyrok..doesnt matter i know you can pass it
@gr4ph0s .... well...if you play with fire you get burned....thats why it happed ...what happend with ur account. this isnt the place to show off with "i have somthing and you other ordinary ppl cant have" (ask xij about e7p3)
@tofrum .... what did you expect when you decide to post some tools, including gs files for a private server?

just remember
developing = creating new stuff
maintenance = creating tools to a better and easy job with an existing software


katalin21k is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
WTS - 60 Gladiator - Full Rudra's Gear - Full Brigade General's - Full Miragent ..
Contact : World of Warcraft - Critek Market - Live Chat ! Skype : Critek_Market E-Mail : [email protected] Details Gear in Photo...
0 Replies - Aion Trading
WTS MYSro 91 Glavier Full STR+73 S/S Full INT+38 Blade Full STR same account
And the account have again many items, silks, pet, and reverse scroll I sell because i don't play it anymore, i don't have time... 30$ or 40$, i...
6 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.