Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[COMING SOON]Rappelz Legacy: The Relaunch

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[COMING SOON]Rappelz Legacy: The Relaunch

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
-200x Exp - 100x Drop - 100x Gold - 2x Tame -

Fun Server - Active, Friendly and Helpful Staff - Active Members - Events

-One Server Loads of Fun-
- Start Your Legacy - Live Your Legacy - Conquer All -

- GM Hosted Events Daily -
- Server Buffs Daily -
- Challenging GamePlay -
- Realtime Staff Help -
- Cubric Dungeon Fixed -
- Legendary Set -
- New 8.1 Content -

~Few Minor to No Bugs Fully Working Server.~

I could tell you more but its just something you have to see....

Join Us At

Remember Have Fun.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

nice . i hope best for server

btw : launcher and client links not working ?

and you should put website link ... so people can visit

Old   #3

yea i kno i just removed them the Devs are making a new launcher etc.. so they asked me to remove...
Old   #4

Okay, so you open a new thread to tell us that it's relaunching, AND you push the other thread. Results that there are two posts on the first page now.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
Okay, so you open a new thread to tell us that it's relaunching, AND you push the other thread. Results that there are two posts on the first page now.

A new method of advertising lol
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas2012 View Post
A new method of advertising lol
Not to ignore that the thread is only a "coming soon" thread. So there is going to be another thread, when it actually launches. By the way, disabling right click on your one-click build weebly homepage makes you seem like a real noob. Why should someone leech a ****** up website like yours. *******. (Before you say, that my website is made with weebly too, jep, but I don't block right clicking)

I'm not into hating threads, but you are giving me reason for this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

Quote:
umm i didnt push the other thread you didnt bother looking at that one i expect because then you would have seen i typed /close requested ......
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogggyman50 View Post
umm i didnt push the other thread you didnt bother looking at that one i expect because then you would have seen i typed /close requested ......
This actually "pushes" the thread to the first page, and considered to that, it's indeed pushing. I bothered to look, and I realized that the post before yours was made at 8:00 (GMT +1). The last post of the thread just before page 2 was made at 14:00 (GMT +1). So your thread was already on page 2 and you pushed it to the top of the first page again.

Think about your procedure before noobing around.
Old   #9

Quote:
Not to ignore that the thread is only a "coming soon" thread. So there is going to be another thread, when it actually launches. By the way, disabling right click on your one-click build weebly homepage makes you seem like a real noob. Why should someone leech a fucked up website like yours. Goddamn.

I'm not into hating threads, but you are giving me reason for this.
1st u would have never seen that had u not right clicked so it meant for ppl who would actually do something like that if its such a bad page you wouldnt bother who looks stupid now lolz.... also its to keep ppl from seeing my server attached IP in the scripts :O

2nd im happy with my page and im glad no1 would steal it ....

3rd why does it matter to you if i create another thread to launch ... YOU CAN ALWAYS LOOK TO THE NEXT THREAD =D

What was ur real reason for commenting lol

Quote:
This actually "pushes" the thread to the first page, and considered to that, it's indeed pushing. I bothered to look, and I realized that the post before yours was made at 8:00 (GMT +1). The last post of the thread just before page 2 was made at 14:00 (GMT +1). So your thread was already on page 2 and you pushed it to the top of the first page again.

Think about your procedure before noobing around.
u call it noobing around i call it following procedure if u dont want to follow procedure of epvp then dont but i on the other hand will because close means no more post if you just let it sit still means ppl can post i although they can still post when its close its just better to see /close so a person knows thats why alot of things fail now ppl fail at communication so i requested to close it end of discussion..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

I wanted to right click, to open up the registration page in a new tab. Well, in the end I just did it with STRG + left click.

Oh, and about your server IP and blabla?

Quote:
***CENSORED***
Old   #11

lol the registration page already opens in a new page when u click it and yea i kno the way to see page source without right clicking too lol ..... not everyone goes beyond to do something everyone doesnt know ... :/

now im gonna have to do another thread becuz ppl flaming sigh ..... havent u read the rules of the forum .... do u see me coming to ur site posting comments to argue and such ..... NO its tons of stuff i would like to say about ur site his site and everyone else site hell its alot i would like to say about ppl in general but i dont why KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF HAVENT YOUR parents taught u if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all ..... it wont hurt the world if you dont contribute your negativity to it .... oh but guess what its never too late to learn how..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

You can even open the source code with right click. Google Chrome asks if you want to stop the message box to come up, answering with yes allows you to right click normally.
Old   #13

@ soul: You just realized u lost the ******* contest and then to redeem yourself you feel the need to show off your 1337 h4x0r skillz...by writing their web page source code.

You just failed bro. Miserably.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #14

He said it's impossible to view the source, since he blocked the right mouse click. I just told him that he is wrong. I never said I'm "hacking" him, ******.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

Quote:
He said it's impossible to view the source, since he blocked the right mouse click. I just told him that he is wrong. I never said I'm "hacking" him, ******.
i kno its possible still but not everyone knows that you do and i do and some others but whos to say the person down the street does ...

Closed Thread