Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

White Hackers

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
You guys even require credits for picking your nose.

Old   #32

elite*gold: 1
i see all got the wrong idea

/close request

Old   #33

elite*gold: 165
LOL...

This is a way that tofrum think for try to hack rappelz serenity.. becouse he is not able to... and really he hasn't got any reason for do.

Quote:
because we found one ("successful") with 100+ ports opened
If you have this why you need one team for hack one server?

and stop insults who think it's a bad idea

Arthas
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #34

Trofum try hack anothers and speak whitehacker.. conspiration some plan german have to many time.. but now i fk germans if guys came to my country and try make 1 goverment global .. in my door going have 1b corpes dead germans..

cuts off the evil by the root! so he no longer grows back!!!!

Old   #35

Your awesome, can i make a fan club of you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas2012 View Post
LOL...

This is a way that tofrum think for try to hack rappelz serenity.. becouse he is not able to... and really he hasn't got any reason for do.

If you have this why you need one team for hack one server?

and stop insults who think it's a bad idea

Arthas
dont make me, we already have the ways to hack, ARE YOU AN IDIOT, I ASKED TO MAKE THIS GROUP TO STOP HACKERS LIKE YOUR TEAM, GUESS WHAT, WHILE SCANNING SPACE HOST WE FOUND SERENITY IP TRYING ACCESS, HACKING YOUR SERVER IS A PIECE OF CAKE
Old   #36

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by prodx View Post
lol why you no tell to anothers you and your mother have big ass hole

for i put my big dick and mouth in she ass hole and you tell me to put my dick in your ass hole..

my dick fk your nose , your eyes your mother your sister and your father like my dick and make bj in my head big 8==========D your mother like give me your ass hole..

esporra no cu
dos alemaes , grandes caes

you know why german lose war?
because he had the ass facing the Portuguese
enrabam that the Germans ..
Someone should teach you history The germans lose the war because hitler started to fight on two fronts and the war against russia took to long and to much soldiers. He started to late and the german soldiers had to fight in the siberian winter.
Portugal supported the germans with trades till 1944. Portugal did nothing against germany till the ally told them to stop the trades because otherwise Portugal will receive some restrictions. At that point Portugal allowed the allies to build military bases in their country and stopped the diplomatic relationship with germany (germany had killed millions of jews at that point and that wasn't a problem for portugal). That was the only thing Portugal did against Germany...they did nothing active against germany!

And please get your facts correct you won't insult most of the germans by telling them that they lose world war 2. It's a big shame in the german history and almost nobody (ok some stupid racists) is proud about that dark part of our history. But i don't get the sense of your post.

Tofrum is an arabian guy. Only soul and me are germans. And we give a shit on your words. Because everybody can see that you don't know anything about the german history^^
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Someone should teach you history The germans lose the war because hitler started to fight on two fronts and the war against russia took to long and to much soldiers. He started to late and the german soldiers had to fight in the siberian winter.
Portugal supported the germans with trades till 1944. Portugal did nothing against germany till the ally told them to stop the trades because otherwise they will receive some restrictions. At that point Portugal allowed the allies to build military bases in their country and stopped the diplomatic relationship with germany. That was the only thing Portugal did against Germany...they did nothing active against germany!

And please get your facts correct you won't insult most of the germans by telling them that they lose world war 2. It's a big shame in the german history and almost nobody (ok some stupid racists) is proud about that dark part of our history. But i don't get the sense of your post.

Tofrum is an arabian guy. Only soul and me are germans. And we give a **** on your words. Because everybody can see that you don't know anything about the german history^^
u seriously think he will understand?
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
Your awesome, can i make a fan club of you?

dont make me, we already have the ways to hack, ARE YOU AN IDIOT, I ASKED TO MAKE THIS GROUP TO STOP HACKERS LIKE YOUR TEAM, GUESS WHAT, WHILE SCANNING SPACE HOST WE FOUND SERENITY IP TRYING ACCESS, HACKING YOUR SERVER IS A PIECE OF CAKE
1st. How you wanna stop hackers? Hack who you dont like? Like you did yesterday: you told me you don't like one person that is a player in my server and you said: if you don't ban him i will tell to misterd, c1p3r, vendetta team and rappelz lex to hack you, so you're an idiot, not me.
2nd. I already told you we have more to do that try to hack your server, you said you have proof but it's not, becouse your behavior it's like one children 13 years old.

It's all i need to say Tofrum..
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #39

Your IP was Found in our host, thats enough proof
Old   #40

I do not even read through the posts about history, religion oder anything like that, there is no sense in posting these things in a gaming forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41

Quote:
Your IP was Found in our host, thats enough proof

you're not able to change one row in database and now tofrum become hacker lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
I do not even read through the posts about history, religion oder anything like that, there is no sense in posting these things in a gaming forum.
+1

#Close request
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #42

Oh and to make that clear. For the moment I WON'T TRY TO HACK ANY SERVER!

If somebody told Serenity that i will start to hack them. This isn't correct! I don't know what's going on between Space and Serenity! I talked a lot with the Vendetta Team and I helped them that's true but i won't support them by hacking other servers!

I only want to point that out because i heard about some threats against serenity saying that i will hack them together with rex and misterD. This is not true!
Old   #43

your lucky that we waited for other proofs, same night we got hacked your server was the first suspect and hacking accuracy was 100%, who said im hacker, i dont know how, but Vendetta knows, AND LEX TOO
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahblue View Post
Trofum Call Girlfriend C1PH3R another joker!!

+2

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodx View Post
here arcadia.bak 8.1
new tables

enjoy free

and no one post here arcadia 8.1 before me!!

arcadia.bak 8.1 by arabic work team

if you dont post any good on epvp not my faul..
but anothers guys going enjoy new arcadiaXD
=/ files not exclusive to you haha loser
Request ban 5405045 and she girlfriend C1ph3r
Hey in the past some people flamed on me but nobody called me girlfriend in the last few days two people called me girlfriend...oh sorry i forgot it was one guy but thx for proving that again

Multiaccount+Thanksabuse great work i hope some day tatsuya will wake up and ban you
Old   #45

Quote:
your lucky that we waited for other proofs, same night we got hacked your server was the first suspect and hacking accuracy was 100%, who said im hacker, i dont know how, but Vendetta knows, AND LEX TOO
for get players we don't need to hack other private servers...
Why you don't go to do something else instread accuse peaple without proofs and try to reclute hackers for hack you don't like ?

Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread