Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

ItemResource8.1.sql

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 12
ItemResource8.1.sql

Heyho ,
Someone have 8.1 ItemResource with [some eq 8.1 , lootpets , deco items ]
If you have , can u Upload it for me ?
Thanks
Regards
DoesNotExists



DoesNotExists is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 264
Received Thanks: 233
i think i already gave you a 8.1 item resource but here is another one
Attached Files
File Type: rar ItemResource.rar (709.3 KB, 530 views)


M>M is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 23
anyone can give me questresource 8.1 ? my tool not have this-.- ^^
[GA]Sharingan is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 61
-_-
anyone can give my 8.1 gameserver ?
hhhhhhhhhhhhh noobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoesNotExists View Post
Heyho ,
Someone have 8.1 ItemResource with [some eq 8.1 , lootpets , deco items ]
If you have , can u Upload it for me ?
Thanks
Regards
DoesNotExists
Dude cant you use Xijeuz tool ?


5405045 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5405045 View Post
-_-
anyone can give my 8.1 gameserver ?
hhhhhhhhhhhhh noobs



Dude cant you use Xijeuz tool ?


i want it
pprfds is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
No offense, but that laugh "hhhhhhhhh" is who make people know your arabian, im not telling anything, im proud to be arabian but its kinda annoying

And By The Way, Vendetta team didnt use xijezu tool, ofcource we got helped by c1ph3r too (him too without the tool) why dont u try people? No need to ask or buy
Tofrum is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
No offense, but that laugh "hhhhhhhhh" is who make people know your arabian, im not telling anything, im proud to be arabian but its kinda annoying

And By The Way, Vendetta team didnt use xijezu tool, ofcource we got helped by c1ph3r too (him too without the tool) why dont u try people? No need to ask or buy
Arabian Muslim and Proud
5405045 is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
As i said, just telling, i mean no offense
Tofrum is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
Quick ? does this item resource have the new items/pets/looters in it i just spent around an hour looking through it and never found any new items.

Edit: and does anyone have the id's for the new set items i cant seem to find those either
trev1 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
Thank you for that invigorating same old answer I know how to get them working just was wondering if the stuff was in this item resource because havent found them must be all the empty string stuff that i cant read what it is But thank you again for that answer.
trev1 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 160
trust me if you try to learn you will be able to make your own tool and when you do that you will never ask someone for something

look at this , Albedaia me and Musta2222 (GamePortal Team) never thought that we will be able to make a tool like the market editor or this one
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
fouad1979 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
trust me if you try to learn you will be able to make your own tool and when you do that you will never ask someone for something

look at this , Albedaia me and Musta2222 (GamePortal Team) never thought that we will be able to make a tool like the market editor or this one
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
nice tools!good work!
ghost_h is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 264
Received Thanks: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
trust me if you try to learn you will be able to make your own tool and when you do that you will never ask someone for something

look at this , Albedaia me and Musta2222 (GamePortal Team) never thought that we will be able to make a tool like the market editor or this one
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
nice tool but why are you showing the VS in the background

because if you are saying that you have run it from the VS

then you forgot some thin in the VS it say 'Running' after the project name

when it's debug

but nice tool and Great Job for Anas
M>M is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
its ok i dont mind doing things the hard way i found the set items was looking for wrong name(different name in DB then in game) now just gota figure out why they keep showing up broke and the repair hammer wont work on them either so maybe i dont have the itemeffectresource for them. But anyways Thanks
trev1 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by M>M View Post
nice tool but why are you showing the VS in the background

because if you are saying that you have run it from the VS

then you forgot some thin in the VS it say 'Running' after the project name

when it's debug

but nice tool and Great Job for Anas
firstly i never said that i did that alone or this picture are mine , secondly you know nothing about us because i see you pointing to my friend , yes he did alot of work in it but not alone we are all a part of it so get your tiny *** out of here because i really don't like to speak to those who talk much and try to inject the Distinction between the friends


fouad1979 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.