Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ItemResource8.1.sql

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by M>M View Post
nice tool but why are you showing the VS in the background

because if you are saying that you have run it from the VS

then you forgot some thin in the VS it say 'Running' after the project name

when it's debug

but nice tool and Great Job for Anas
Someone is looking to see the source,
but he won't

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #17

don't worry they will never even see the tool again this is just a show to make some suckers that says that every arabic person or a muslim is a leecher

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
don't worry they will never even see the tool again this is just a show to make some suckers that says that every arabic person or a muslim is a leecher
I never sad some thin to be so made and i did say great work for you and musta
and i know that Anas had made a lot of work in it so i point to him

i don't have any thin to your team i find it the beast Arabic Dev team in fact

don't be mad bro yes I didn't made a tool or even get close to make one

because i work alone on making a program and you work in a team and

i think that is some thin nice ti find friend to help you every time you need help

i didn't have a teacher that learned me the VB i learned it alone and it was hard for me

but not like MuStA he found it you and the other GP team to help him and learn him what he need

at last don't be made Fouad on me i don't want any problem with other arabic devs

for MuStA i don't want the source code

Greets,

HawasMan
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #19

All arabic people here are leechers and/or fools. You are insulting M>M, because he said great work?

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by M>M View Post
I never sad some thin to be so made and i did say great work for you and musta
and i know that Anas had made a lot of work in it so i point to him

i don't have any thin to your team i find it the beast Arabic Dev team in fact

don't be mad bro yes I didn't made a tool or even get close to make one

because i work alone on making a program and you work in a team and

i think that is some thin nice ti find friend to help you every time you need help

i didn't have a teacher that learned me the VB i learned it alone and it was hard for me

but not like MuStA he found it you and the other GP team to help him and learn him what he need

at last don't be made Fouad on me i don't want any problem with other arabic devs

for MuStA i don't want the source code

Greets,

HawasMan
Well, clear now i think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
All arabic people here are leechers and/or fools. You are insulting M>M, because he said great work?
You saw nothing but great job ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #21

Quote:
Who are you calling a leecher and fool ? well I see now.
Old   #22

elite*gold: 1
Rappelz download center is the best proof that some arabs arent leechers
Being runned by 2 fool arabs right?

And look at the releases by musta or M, i dont think they leeches that
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #23

Quote:
well wait a min , i think am not the one that was bugging to get the links for the 7.3 server files huh do i have to remind you ? lets just stop talking **** and look at the facts , we never saw something very useful from you maybe a couple of GM tools , i bet my little brother can make one , infact you or anyother one like you would never do what i or some other good arabic persons you will never do what we did to this community.
i released everything i had , without me or my friends no one from here would get the 7.3 files wich the 7.4 will not work without them so they are the basics , and we will see soon what are we going to do , who agrees with me ?

and to M>M i was mad because you just tried to claim that this tool are leeched or something like that in an indirect way
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

Quote:
and to M>M i was mad because you just tried to claim that this tool are leeched or something like that in an indirect way
I didn't mean that you just think like that

I don't think that you and the rest of GP team leeched any think

i didn't make a RDB tool or even get close and i now how hard is to make one

so I know you have worked hard on it you , MuStA and Albedaia
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

I never begged for anything in this forum, I hardly asked anyone for help, only if I came across some new stuff. By the way, only because I do not release all my private stuff to show off and boast about any release I do, like all these dumbasses on this forum with their copy & paste skills, does not mean that I'm not working on stuff. I'm just not releasing it for fools like you. I never used any ******* .lua script, SQL query, server fixes written by anyone on this forum. I always wrote them myself, cause everything here is either bugged or not working correctly. Same for any available admin tool, SQL tool, resource editors and all the other stuff. I do not care if anyone of you shared the 7.3 server or 7.4 server or whatever, in the end all the stuff is based on GALA-LABs work, so ******* stop trying to say: *Oh, I'm so skilled, I shared server files for a game made by others*. That's leeching too, just as I said.

However, anything I released was always working perfectly and not bugged or anything in contrast with your ****** leeching stuff dude.

By the way, dude, Tofrum, I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but I don't give a **** to your one-click build webpage - you are boasting and bragging with your website all the time, in my eyes you are just another noob, who is trying to show off with his work, just like the other arabic guy with the resource editor, who opened a thread to share pictures of his new tool, without releasing his tool. For me, that's just noobish.

A bunch of retards assembled here and thinking they are hardcore programmers and developers? .lua scripting, writing up sql queries, editing client, editing server, creating tools, or sharing other's work (like 7.3 gs) is not developing at all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #26

Quote:
I never begged for anything in this forum, I hardly asked anyone for help, only if I came across some new stuff. By the way, only because I do not release all my private stuff to show off and boast about any release I do, like all these dumbasses on this forum with their copy & paste skills, does not mean that I'm not working on stuff. I'm just not releasing it for fools like you. I never used any fucking .lua script, SQL query, server fixes written by anyone on this forum. I always wrote them myself, cause everything here is either bugged or not working correctly. Same for any available admin tool, SQL tool, resource editors and all the other stuff. I do not care if anyone of you shared the 7.3 server or 7.4 server or whatever, in the end all the stuff is based on GALA-LABs work, so fucking stop trying to say: *Oh, I'm so skilled, I shared server files for a game made by others*. That's leeching too, just as I said.

However, anything I released was always working perfectly and not bugged or anything in contrast with your shitty leeching stuff dude.

By the way, dude, Tofrum, I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but I don't give a fuck to your one-click build webpage - you are boasting and bragging with your website all the time, in my eyes you are just another noob, who is trying to show off with his work, just like the other arabic guy with the resource editor, who opened a thread to share pictures of his new tool, without releasing his tool. For me, that's just noobish.

A bunch of retards assembled here and thinking they are hardcore programmers and developers? .lua scripting, writing up sql queries, editing client, editing server, creating tools, or sharing other's work (like 7.3 gs) is not developing at all.
Well, Rappelz Download Center isnt a one-click build, and i never showedoff with it, and its very helpfull for newbies or who's tired from searching on spammed threads, even, there is some tools and files there that wasnt shared on elitepvpers, you get that? that means rdc changed some devs minds about people from bad-better.
as my web was buit on dev respect and not leech, i wont disrespect you or any dev

and whats the reason of coming to a COMMUNITY and not sharing your stuffs? you can go work alone and leave, but of course, i mean no disrespect to you
Old   #27

well no, i ask for permissions to share before,
and i didnt disrespect soul
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
community ? where ?, this section never had a real community, not back then and not now

sharing stuff ?, why do you think most real dev's stopped with sharing and left this section ?
the reason is simple others (released/shared) there stuff and claimed they made it, and you call that sharing ?

all things that is posted in this section is based on the work from the early real dev's, only a few made/released something new, in the end most here are just simple leeching/sharing others stuf, like they always did

as for disrespect, you shoud show respect to soul, he is 10 times better then you, only souls post are only a bit harsh like always, but he is 1 of a few that have my respect

btw your d/l center is based on a kind of leeching to, you post(share) only stuff from others there, maybe you made the webby but thats all
and posting this will bring old "Devs" back ?

New files are up so new devs will show up, this never was a problem besides without many Devs is better to decrease the useless Servers
Old   #29

Quote:
I never begged for anything in this forum, I hardly asked anyone for help, only if I came across some new stuff. By the way, only because I do not release all my private stuff to show off and boast about any release I do, like all these dumbasses on this forum with their copy & paste skills, does not mean that I'm not working on stuff. I'm just not releasing it for fools like you. I never used any fucking .lua script, SQL query, server fixes written by anyone on this forum. I always wrote them myself, cause everything here is either bugged or not working correctly. Same for any available admin tool, SQL tool, resource editors and all the other stuff. I do not care if anyone of you shared the 7.3 server or 7.4 server or whatever, in the end all the stuff is based on GALA-LABs work, so fucking stop trying to say: *Oh, I'm so skilled, I shared server files for a game made by others*. That's leeching too, just as I said.

However, anything I released was always working perfectly and not bugged or anything in contrast with your shitty leeching stuff dude.

By the way, dude, Tofrum, I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but I don't give a fuck to your one-click build webpage - you are boasting and bragging with your website all the time, in my eyes you are just another noob, who is trying to show off with his work, just like the other arabic guy with the resource editor, who opened a thread to share pictures of his new tool, without releasing his tool. For me, that's just noobish.

well i got bored reading all the shit you are saying , so you are saying you are god and you know everything and don't need anyone , you can do what you want and you are not using the leeched files from gala , you are not using the server files that the people worked on it , you are the greatest developer ever /clap now am sure you have some Disease in the brain
Old   #30

Quote:
well i got bored reading all the **** you are saying , so you are saying you are *** and you know everything and don't need anyone , you can do what you want and you are not using the leeched files from gala , you are not using the server files that the people worked on it , you are the greatest developer ever /clap now am sure you have some Disease in the brain
I never said that. You didn't get the point at all, I do not see any reason to answer you, since you misunderstood me.

However, there is a major difference between people like you and people like Wisp, Neo, Pyrok, Speedy, Ismokedrow, Xijezu, C1ph3r, Glandu, Gr4ph0s, Audric, even Gavsta. (If I forgot anyone, sorry, I don't know all names by heart)