Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dedicated] Rappelz Space Server Officially Open

Old   #61

elite*gold: 20
Could you please stop spaming with new posts? JUst edit it in your first post... jeeez

Old   #62

elite*gold: 0
very nice server tofrum , you do what ever you want because you are the admin ?...nice work
there a picture thats show how the admin of this server acting

Uploaded with
so the full story (sorry on wrong english) : so tofrum said he want to do pvp event , so me(godly) and one called crusta(see on picture) and peekeion(also on picture) said we want to join to the event..the rules was
1. you attack when the admin say 3 ( 1-2-3)
2.if u die you cant use gmfb and u lose
so crusta was died by me and peekei and he used gmfb , the admin said stop , and crusta kept attack me and peekei , the admin said i dont care what happened , now you(godly-me) and peekei will fight 1v1 and the winner will fight crusta..
of course both of us refurse , because it doesnt fair , because we killed him , but of course the admin do what ever he want , and for who ever he want like his friends , so after some talks , the admin start to threat on bans .. in this picture you will see us pking crusta because he pked us and the admin did nothing , so the admin chose to threat only on me and on peekei in bans even after crusta started it..you also will see how crusta say to the admin what to do like offer him ban me(godly)..
so very good job tofrum as one who i thougth can have a nice server , you do what ever u want,good luck with you'r server i hope everyone will see who you really are..
If you wanna play server while GM's and Admins telling you what to do and how to do , gl , that server has a bunch of bugs aswell(like MC Dura not working) , while that a PVP server he banning players because of PK - what a perfect pvp server.

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelzmail View Post
very nice server tofrum , you do what ever you want because you are the admin ?...nice work
there a picture thats show how the admin of this server acting

Uploaded with
so the full story (sorry on wrong english) : so tofrum said he want to do pvp event , so me(godly) and one called crusta(see on picture) and peekeion(also on picture) said we want to join to the event..the rules was
1. you attack when the admin say 3 ( 1-2-3)
2.if u die you cant use gmfb and u lose
so crusta was died by me and peekei and he used gmfb , the admin said stop , and crusta kept attack me and peekei , the admin said i dont care what happened , now you(godly-me) and peekei will fight 1v1 and the winner will fight crusta..
of course both of us refurse , because it doesnt fair , because we killed him , but of course the admin do what ever he want , and for who ever he want like his friends , so after some talks , the admin start to threat on bans .. in this picture you will see us pking crusta because he pked us and the admin did nothing , so the admin chose to threat only on me and on peekei in bans even after crusta started it..you also will see how crusta say to the admin what to do like offer him ban me(godly)..
so very good job tofrum as one who i thougth can have a nice server , you do what ever u want,good luck with you'r server i hope everyone will see who you really are..
If you wanna play server while GM's and Admins telling you what to do and how to do , gl , that server has a bunch of bugs aswell(like MC Dura not working) , while that a PVP server he banning players because of PK - what a perfect pvp server.
First of all You are as childish as Tofrum you both acted immature
2nd I was the one who banned you and had no relation to what happened in that Event, I banned you for Spamming the Main chat
3rd MC Dura Works 100%, idk why you are the only one that can't see it.

PVP server or not, there are rules you have to follow.
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
First of all You are as childish as Tofrum you both acted immature
2nd I was the one who banned you and had no relation to what happened in that Event, I banned you for Spamming the Main chat
3rd MC Dura Works 100%, idk why you are the only one that can't see it.

PVP server or not, there are rules you have to follow.
first im not childish but i prefer be one then act like tofrum , ban cuz he can.
2nd we got banned before u even was there , so stop talk ****
3rd , mc dura not working ,everyone compalining to you in the server to fix it , dont lie cuz u want people to join ur server.

Old   #65

elite*gold: 1
i wonder why u still here, u dont like the server leave

i have 60 players who love it, good bye

**** OFF
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
i wonder why u still here, u dont like the server leave

i have 60 players who love it, good bye

**** OFF
hehe , "you dont like the serve leave" - you banned me..

you have 60 players and i want to show them who you really are , so they wont do my mistake and play this server because you act like an idiot because you admin on a private server.

edit : u answer like one who agree with what i posted and dont care about it ... good job
Old   #67

they saw who u are, and you already know it
Old   #68

Quote:
they saw who u are, and you already know it
they will see who u are , and new players will see my post and know how admin of rappelz space act in his own server.

i told what happened in my posts i gave picture as proof , if people want to listen to me well done , if not thats is their problem , they will play in server that u pk on and get ban , but im not gonna start it again...

peace
Old   #69

Did you mention in your story i gave u over 19 chances to stop, and many warnings?
Did you mention your boyfriend started calling me nub at the "Event"?

people might want to check how mature you are in the pics

this is the last reply to you

if pics small, press enter+ctrl then scroll up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture2.jpg (20.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Capture3.jpg (21.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Capture5.jpg (21.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (24.6 KB, 11 views)
Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelzmail View Post
first im not childish but i prefer be one then act like tofrum , ban cuz he can.
2nd we got banned before u even was there , so stop talk ****
3rd , mc dura not working ,everyone compalining to you in the server to fix it , dont lie cuz u want people to join ur server.
By that You mean I can ban only if I'm in-game ?
I can't see whats happening only if I'm in-game ?
Old   #71

This guy is crazy

There are so many people that love this server, Tofrum holds fun events is always online to help and they fix anything we need to be fixed Rappelz space is #1 and amazing anyone who is gonna play on this server will be happy dont listen to these lame comments come check it out for yourselves and if u dont like its ok theres more servers to choose from to each his own but if you do come to Rappelz space just be curtious to one another and respect the gms / admin / devs or w.e. because they made this server for us so we should be thanking them not only did they do a good job but they help when we need it so Good job Rappelz - space team I love your server !!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #72

server restarted, now ip ban work

a little maintenance

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsunaVII View Post
There are so many people that love this server, Tofrum holds fun events is always online to help and they fix anything we need to be fixed Rappelz space is #1 and amazing anyone who is gonna play on this server will be happy dont listen to these lame comments come check it out for yourselves and if u dont like its ok theres more servers to choose from to each his own but if you do come to Rappelz space just be curtious to one another and respect the gms / admin / devs or w.e. because they made this server for us so we should be thanking them not only did they do a good job but they help when we need it so Good job Rappelz - space team I love your server !!!
im supposed to sleep at 0:00 but i keep up to 3am everyday for this server, today i staid up to 5:30 because i didnt want server to get spammed, i kept muting the 2 spammers, sun is rising, yeah im a bad admin, good night all
Old   #73

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
server restarted, now ip ban work

a little maintenance

im supposed to sleep at 0:00 but i keep up to 3am everyday for this server, today i staid up to 5:30 because i didnt want server to get spammed, i kept muting the 2 spammers, sun is rising, yeah im a bad admin, good night all
There are so many ways to ban / mute players and you dont need to waste 3 hours on that
Old   #74

First off, the spamming of the chat was just a little bit immature.
I believe that both people could have been in the wrong yes, but taking it to the level of spamming the chat and trying to ruin other peoples hard work is nothing less than immature.

Personally I enjoy the server, there are daily events, very friendly mods, gms, and admins. They all try their best to make the server fun but the sheer fact that other people try to ruin it is a bit upsetting.

Sure the server has it's bugs but what server doesn't? It's still fairly new and things get fixed with time. It's a fun server and I enjoy it.

- Divinity
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdady256314 View Post
There are so many ways to ban / mute players and you dont need to waste 3 hours on that
striker didnt make registeration ip, so NO, i had to stay till misterd found his script

WEbsite is the old again since people cant stop using it