Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Dedicated] Rappelz Space Server Officially Open

Reply
 
Old 08/18/2012, 03:02   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 6
Client 8.1 crash all time :$



gaby250 is offline  
Old 08/18/2012, 03:08   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaby250 View Post
Client 8.1 crash all time :$
Use the updated PH client for this moment until a new resource is released.


→Striker← is offline  
Old 08/18/2012, 13:51   #138
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
other video with more features added
Tofrum is offline  
Old 08/18/2012, 20:37   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 1
server buffs are bugged...


sniperkidd is offline  
Old 08/18/2012, 22:34   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 1
Is it right that i must install sth. ?
snowfear is offline  
Old 08/18/2012, 23:03   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
fail server
xshadyx123 is offline  
Old 08/19/2012, 00:23   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
fail server
I never went to Legacy's thread and said a fail server about ur server besides we got 8.1 Database and GS now soon enough we will be on Top
→Striker← is offline  
Old 08/19/2012, 00:34   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 160
good luck in your server
fouad1979 is offline  
Old 08/19/2012, 00:36   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 1
guys the movementspeed is **** >.<
snowfear is offline  
Old 08/19/2012, 00:49   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
I never went to Legacy's thread and said a fail server about ur server besides we got 8.1 Database and GS now soon enough we will be on Top
i never tried ur serv either just looking through the comments.. n if u say it sucks then hey that's ur openion i dont have the right to prove it wrong
but u do know that legacy is a good legit serv.. the lags have been fixed every thing's been fixed and Mongster almost did every thing by him self alone or some little help of a dev we have that isnt active that much

the server fail part.. i take it back since since i judged it by the comments n not experience it by my own eyes.. gl anyways
xshadyx123 is offline  
Old 08/19/2012, 00:58   #146
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
too self-cofident

fail server and u didnt even play on it?
worked alone? i mean no offense to him, and actually he's my friend, and u have 2 staff members that are my friends there,

your mature to the much that u insult before trying

Tofrum is offline  
Old 08/19/2012, 01:00   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
too self-cofident

fail server and u didnt even play on it?
well i said i take it back.. n wouldnt u do the same? read the comments of those players who wasted over 2/3 hours downloading the serv n tried it by them selvs n gave comments n then decide wheather to download it or not

well atleast i learn from my mistakkes.. no body's perfect
xshadyx123 is offline  
Old 08/19/2012, 01:02   #148
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
i didnt notice some bad comments (only from u) all was reports/quests
quote some
Tofrum is offline  
Old 08/19/2012, 01:07   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
i never tried ur serv either just looking through the comments.. n if u say it sucks then hey that's ur openion i dont have the right to prove it wrong
but u do know that legacy is a good legit serv.. the lags have been fixed every thing's been fixed and Mongster almost did every thing by him self alone or some little help of a dev we have that isnt active that much

the server fail part.. i take it back since since i judged it by the comments n not experience it by my own eyes.. gl anyways
Ask him who helped him to improve the Server, Show some respect.
→Striker← is offline  
Old 08/19/2012, 01:11   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
Ask him who helped him to improve the Server, Show some respect.
relax he hast told any one that he did it alone.. i assumed since his dev wasnt on that much.. if u have helped that's cool


xshadyx123 is offline  
Reply



« Ranking and Regiscript | rdb AwakenResource »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.