Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

new update off 8.1 client

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new update off 8.1 client

Hello, This week on the KTS (Korean Test Server) 8.1 porcupine will be tested. For now this is the first patch. Here is some information (excuse me, I do not speak Korean, so I was using google to translate ...). The post will be published when the information becomes more certain, so for now this information is to be taken lightly: There are four major changes:Updated Table of ContentsA. General Updates;B. Battle Arena;C. Nominal system (changes in the interface?)D. Reorganization of the interface;E. Some elements will be readjusted (potions just for the moment); A. GENERAL UPDATES: 1. Vulcan NPC was added to replace the drops of tears Burning (?).- These Tears will be sold to NPC;- Low level of admission for gamers who have a high lvl;2. Adding a new creature.- From Unique rank as the Tyrant.- Creatures added: bapometeu, seulraeteo, undine, the Minotaur, Cheshire (?).3. Change for the characteristics:- When sitting HP, MP regeneration increased.- Filmed under critical attack on the state is 3 seconds stun.- Shot in Avatar has been modified to occur.- Go to happen, get the avatar has changed.- The restoration of HP has been increased significantly.4. Elements were added to the sale of NPC:- Red Potion Lv3 ~ LV8 added.- Wooden key elements have been added (?).- Have been sold in the ruins of the city were given horses TP gakmaeule kadeucheop product was added to (?).5. The login screen has been changed.6. Drop monsters:- The probability of random monsters will drop;- Items goods stores, and combinations of key elements of the tree can be obtained (?).- It is a combination of the probability of failure.- A box of faded relic with some items of low probability can be obtained. - A box of faded relic, the item can be purchased at the crew through a universal key elements in clay can be obtained.7. Possession of a dungeon will alter the interface and the addition of buff:- The experience can be increased / and can be added via the new settings buff;- When you leave the dungeon, buffs obtained in this dungeon will fall off;- Property guild dungeon hidden in the villages (?) Can be hidden if tp has the dungeon?; B. ARENA BATTLES ADDED: 1. This system will be added to the interface in the main menu; 2. Players will be ranked according to their rank to access it:R3-R4: Beginners.R5-R6: Intermediate.R7-Master: Majors. 3. If I understood a little trick is a system that achieves points by either games, PvP (points are obtained as with bears, but these are not the same).-> Kill a play without any conditions can get points;-> Species playing Bingo to create potions that would also make points; 4. Players will be at minimum 2 vs 2, or a maximum of 16 vs 16. 5. TP players are in an arena, and there is the addition of an NPC in the Towns premères 4; 6. If you leave before the end instead of a duel, or if you die (not?): There are penalties:1 out: 8 minutes of penalties, we can not return to Battle Arena;2 outputs: 16 penalty minutes, we can not return to Battle Arena;3 outputs: 30 penalty minutes, we can not return to Battle Arena;4 outputs: 120 penalty minutes, we can not return to Battle Arena;5 outputs: 240 penalty minutes, we can not return to Battle Arena;6 outputs: 480 penalty minutes, we can not return to Battle Arena;7 outputs: 600 penalty minutes, we can not return to Battle Arena; C. CHANGES IN THE INTERFACE: 1. System as basic added:- Marked between the player's name and the name of the guild above the player's nickname; 2. Addition of a panel in the interface management for the user;- It can take up to five titles; 3. Police interfaces / character names / NPC etc. will be changed (even computer ...); 4. System repairs subject ethereal creature in the window add ALT + Y (as we have in our inventory); 5. In addition our inventory system point obtained with Battle Arena; 6. The icons will be changed in the taskbar; 7. The interface bears completely changed; 8. Change in the use of potions: when potion is used, the others are charging more but at the same time a square appears on their icon as for the mount. 9. Teas and foods sold in NPC will be changed:- Their cooldowns are halved;- Their price multiplied by an average 7: eg strawberry cake for lvl 160Before: 180 seconds for 7500 rupies.After: 90 seconds to 40 000 rupies. (Ouch!); 10. In the same logic, the potions will shared the same fate:- Recharge time divided;- Price increased;

source :

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
readable version: