use BODY
go
select*from dbo.brain
where idea1 = '/position' and idea2 = '/run warp'
go
is it that hard ?
Look who talk about use brain .Buy one and tell me how much the price .
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r
He is lazy
I too lazy so much .
I know I can do it if I use random warp and /run notice(get_value('x'),get_value('y')) until I found the correct coord.
But if u have all coord can u give it to me because I very very lazy to do all that .
I did that in 7.3 times and the loading screens between the rooms were much longer with in the 7.3 "beginning" times (up to 1 minute for 1 warp...till now i don't know why ). It took me about 2 hours to get alle coordinates (top, bottom, left, right) and i won't give them to lazy guys like you because if you are to lazy to do this...you are only one of the next leechers^^
I did that in 7.3 times and the loading screens between the rooms were much longer with in the 7.3 "beginning" times (up to 1 minute for 1 warp...till now i don't know why ). It took me about 2 hours to get alle coordinates (top, bottom, left, right) and i won't give them to lazy guys like you because if you are to lazy to do this...you are only one of the next leechers^^
as u like body .
but u took 2 H to do all coordinates is very long time and u are not bored .
OK . I will take other solution and do it in my way
HHHHH .
u must buy a Brain
u can warp to any room if u deactivate cubric instance from db until u finish all coord.activate the cubric instance.
+
u have erreur in function on_create_cubric_instance( layer )
HHHHH .
u must buy a Brain
u can warp to any room if u deactivate cubric instance from db until u finish all coord.activate the cubric instance.
+
u have erreur in function on_create_cubric_instance( layer )
try to fix it
use set_flag
no comment
it is just 2 lines to fix the function you are saying and , in fact , there isn't an error , because it is missing
instead of arguing with me , you could have done what you want (the gates) in the time you spent arguing
stop it and look at what i gave you up there
so easy i will give you an example of the missing portals
elseif prop_id == 60151 then
warp(100966, 29928, gv("layer") )
elseif prop_id == 60109 then
warp(97645, 30967, gv("layer") )
now you have to use your brain
hint: there are another 5 missing props in xijezu files
HHHHH .
u must buy a Brain
u can warp to any room if u deactivate cubric instance from db until u finish all coord.activate the cubric instance.
+
u have erreur in function on_create_cubric_instance( layer )
try to fix it
use set_flag
Even if it is activated you can warp to every room. You only have to choose the correct layer. No reason to deactivate.
New "warp gate" 07/28/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 24 Replies Hello, after a long time again something new
warp gate model
100% functional mdatr
Effect is needed manually...
Video:
New warp - YouTube
image:
[help]warp gate 04/26/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies Hi .
I have problem about dungeon master warpgate .
I have ressource of db warp gate and FieldPropResource scripte .
but the problem it doesn't appear .
how can make it appear ?
[Help]Disconnect on 4th warp gate 04/07/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies can u help me bcoz im going to dungeon in 4thdoor i got dc pls help me to fix this or give me a file pls..................^_~thnx for answering
Q> Is there a way to retrieve "WARP GATE CARDS?" 08/11/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies While I was on my first day of using CabalRider, I set my auto sell to "SELL ALL" and CabalRider sold my Warp Gate Cards to an NPC.
As of now, I cannot enter the 4th door to visit Pesky, I mean Tesky.
I dunno how did I recover Skalid's seclusion warp place card but it came back to me after a few days. But Tesky's card doesn't return at all.
I still don't have a Nation and I can't survive at any War Zones since everybody is enemy.
Please do help. Thanks!!