Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz veteran

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz veteran

Dunno if this is the right place to post this but im looking to become a GM on a server that has at least 40 players on it lol, and why do i want this title so badly? BECAUSE im tired of seeing people literally BEGGING on every server i play for help re-guarding in-game information and tips.

5/6 server's i play have NO active GM's online, i can understand the rules of not handing out items that's no problem for me, but i believe i should be granted this title because i have played official rappelz since open beta and have over 6 years experience with the game, i even sometimes still play the official server's.

So ... if anyone reads this and needs/wants an active and friendly GM on their server, post a reply.

Please no flaming for wrong section, i'm not very familiar with these forums quite yet.

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmewrenee View Post
but i believe i should be granted this title because i have played official rappelz since open beta and have over 6 years experience with the game
Get a life.

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 1,154
If you want to be a gm you should write this in the forum of a pserver and not in epvpers...i guess nobody will grant you the gmpermissions without knowing you. I didn't get why no of your last servers, you were playing on, made you a gm. If your knowledge is that big it isn't hard to become a gm. If nobody wants to grant you gm-permissions you should think if this is your own fault.