Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rappelz Epic 7.4 Server Files + Databases

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,862
dafuq just happend o.O

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #32

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunchen View Post
dafuq just happend o.O
Ich mag's nicht, wenn Leute meinen müssten, durch den Mist kohle zu machen. :P

-----

Well, before you gonna start arguing about credits again,....

I got the files from rastamann before, since he wanted to have some help with Vulcanus. Since I got fked internet that day, Raskim should download the db for me, but I didn't knew that rasta uploaded the whole pack, so Raskim had the repack aswell... So I started working with him on Vulcanus, since I failed at a last bug. After some time Pyrok got more active and started helping us again with that, he was the one who fixed the last bug with Vulcanus.

So basically the "Credit-History" from the Files I released are like this:
rastamann -> Me (Xijezu) -> Raskim -> Pyrok.

I don't know how many people worked with rastamann before, so I can't comment that point.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #33

I can already see every retarded post's

Quote:
[7.4] Rappelz Server 100% Work fixed by me.
FOCK EVERYBODY YOU ARE SUCKERS

And the better, it's than the persons want MORE MORE MORE AND MORE,, example with the RDB Tool
Old   #34

Guys look in the Post 'A Little Problem " please . need help seriously

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Share it Soul
I know u want to Share it
I'll never share anything with this ****** up community anymore. Past, I thought that it doesn't matter (I actually write the programs for myself), so I just released it for everyone, but this forum is full of leecher and ungrateful bastards.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #36

I Know
Just kidding , Like with ur last tool , many download and ......Thanks
Old   #37

Why should understand who did what. You've added yet another work of people just say thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
I'll never share anything with this ****** up community anymore. Past, I thought that it doesn't matter (I actually write the programs for myself), so I just released it for everyone, but this forum is full of leecher and ungrateful bastards.
Basically not blogadrny those people who do not do not do. So it was there would be.

Personally, I'm doing this because I like it. I've made for myself a lesson. Friends should be chosen.
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastamannns View Post
Why should understand who did what. You've added yet another work of people just say thank you.

Basically not blogadrny those people who do not do not do. So it was there would be.

Personally, I'm doing this because I like it. I've made for myself a lesson. Friends should be chosen.
A little bit confusing, but I think I got your point. It's not about the thanks count, I don't care about that. It's about the human behaviour, manner or attitude - however you want to call it.

For example the member Yunchen was insulting me because of QQing about the fact that noone says thanks for my tool that had like 400 downloads. As a reason for not giving thanks he told me my tools were "****". So, I checked my other tool threads, and when I released the previous version of the tool he thanked me and said something like "wow, this tool is nice thanks.". These people are just giving no respect, that's what don't like and neither understand.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #39

i think that rappelz must be for all!
Old   #40

I repeat again, I think it's not the last work together with people from another country! I am always happy to cooperate even though my knowledge and are small but there is a commitment and perseverance. And thanks to people like Xijezu, al7rob, and many others who take what action is in the development of any progress in Pserver.

I use translate.google. Maybe something is wrong that we have described.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vake24 View Post
i think that rappelz must be for all!
You all say that it should be for everyone. What have you done to develop this?
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #41

Quote:
Half of people here are arabs. They are retarded and dont know how to say thanks or something else just they need everything more for themselves.
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
Half of people here are arabs. They are retarded and dont know how to say thanks or something else just they need everything more for themselves.
Well, I wouldn't say only arabs, stupidity is a worldwide disease.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

Quote:
Well, I wouldn't say only arabs, stupidity is a worldwide disease.
This argument can not argue
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastamannns View Post
I repeat again, I think it's not the last work together with people from another country! I am always happy to cooperate even though my knowledge and are small but there is a commitment and perseverance. And thanks to people like Xijezu, al7rob, and many others who take what action is in the development of any progress in Pserver.

I use translate.google. Maybe something is wrong that we have described.

You all say that it should be for everyone. What have you done to develop this?
You say that but 20 minutes before xijezu release the DB the member of YOUR team want sell it. And if'im right a team will speak witll each of his member when the team decide to sell the db...

PS: i have nothing with you but you say many time things who is not true with your team
Old   #45

Daumen hoch für diese Aktion , spätestens jetzt bist du mir sympathisch Xijezu ^^

Closed Thread