Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

External Connections?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
External Connections?

I accidentally posted this in the elitepvper's regular Rappelz forum, thought I would post it here to and see f anyone can help.

So, after hours of piecing together information from this source and that source, I was finally able to get my very own Rappelz private server. Thank you to all the wonderful people on here who devote their time to helping others.

Now that it's all set up, I was wondering if there are any threads that any knows of off hand, or if someone could direct me in the right direction for setting it up so a couple of my friends could play with me. As of right now, it is only set up to my default local IP. Is it simply a matter of changing 127.0.0.1 to my ip and having friends launch from a bat, like i do, or is it more involved. I greatly appreciate the help and insight and thank everyone in advance.