Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Why not...?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why not...?

As we all know, GalaLab are now taking drastic action against live Rappelz private servers as they have already done with DarknessFight meaning that soon all servers will be shut down. So, I'm asking upon peoples kindness to share files as they're going to be of no use to any of us soon anyway... I personally would like the 7.4 files so I can setup a quick "friends only" hamachi server (thou I doubt it will last).

If people can no longer benefit in anyway from these files, then why not share?

Old   #2

LOL there will always be some private servers, WoW servers been going on for years and others, sure maybe some will give in to legal threats but not all !

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00dman View Post
As we all know, GalaLab are now taking drastic action against live Rappelz private servers as they have already done with DarknessFight meaning that soon all servers will be shut down. So, I'm asking upon peoples kindness to share files as they're going to be of no use to any of us soon anyway... I personally would like the 7.4 files so I can setup a quick "friends only" hamachi server (thou I doubt it will last).

If people can no longer benefit in anyway from these files, then why not share?

Next try of this leecher community No one will share the 7.4 DBs because you can do it on your own...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 8,862
Dont belive all the **** what the People talk about.

I think Xijezu is just out of Money, or just bored of this Project, anyway i dont belive that Gala gonna hunt 5 Privat Servers.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Next try of this leecher community No one will share the 7.4 DBs because you can do it on your own...
Not being funny but none of you did it on your own, the people who have 7.4 captinherloc didn't make it, they got leaked files.

-.-'

At least learn before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunchen View Post
Dont belive all the **** what the People talk about.

I think Xijezu is just out of Money, or just bored of this Project, anyway i dont belive that Gala gonna hunt 5 Privat Servers.
Darkness fight was a free hosted Server by Ne0, so even if he was out of money then it wouldn't matter, This is why they took down there donation.
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Not being funny but none of you did it on your own, the people who have 7.4 captinherloc didn't make it, they got leaked files.

-.-'

At least learn before posting.

Darkness fight was a free hosted Server by Ne0, so even if he was out of money then it wouldn't matter, This is why they took down there donation.
To correct you gavst I HAVE NO 7.4 GS and i think i'm the only one who ported an instance based cubric dungeon into 7.3. I'm using my own 7.4 dumped dbs and i did almost EVERYTHING on my own!

And the 7.4 Files are little bit bugged till now, so a leecher won't handle to do anything with them
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

Need .SQL just to put mobs in Cubrik
Old   #8

7.4 gs...hmm ofc is down, and probably will reopen, but since the level of donation was down cuz obvios manny got sick of same server... the best option is to open with a new name ... (more donations cuz world is full of players).
and gala ... why woud they spend cash to interfeer with a private server since the ammount of gained cash is not a problem to them, plus they pay 0 cents for a test server...and after players got borred of p server they come back to official ( no bugs, no lag, etc)

rip df / happy birthday ?? what ever they gonna call it