Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LEX Full Update 8.1

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
It's your topic, can you not just edit your first post and rename the topic title?
Yes you can edit your own posts, but once you change the title it will not be changed in the thread list. Also, Tatsuya will not change this thread as he's never around.

Old   #32

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
Yes you can edit your own posts, but once you change the title it will not be changed in the thread list. Also, Tatsuya will not change this thread as he's never around.
Of course that would have been too easy to be able to edit the title as the OP. Well thanks for the answer.

Old   #33

Now the server has administrator supporting players English community.

Update 2.0.0

1. Drops are now cleaned ( less junk will drop. )
2. All character have recieved 10days Hidden Village Pass to celebrate epic 8.1
3. Server Drop Rates have been increased to : x75 (drop,exp) From 02/04/2013 to 02/11/2013 to celebrate epic 8.1
4. Removed Ressurection scrolls ( Removed from : NPC, DROP (entirely removed) )
5. Christmas event has been removed.
6. Creature Taming cooldown has been changed to 1second, and casting has been changed to 5seconds.
7. New cloak(s) have been added to the cash-shop.
8. All characters have recieved Seraphim Wings for 1 month.
9. Now, the sweet water \ sweet bread can be used while standing.
10. MasterClass quests are now skippable (you dont need to do previous quests.) talk to hector and start right away!
11. Tag (tag is an new item, wich will buff you lv16 (+9) buffs of all classes (for 30minutes. (kinda like blessing of the gods, but better.).
12. Reinforced scroll mana regeneration scroll Reinforced recovery scroll have been added to the merchants.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34

nice server i dont understand why ppl QQ

Old   #35

i played a couple hours. this really good server so far
Old   #36

7.4 gs was exclusive release only a few teams got access to it but there not the only ones with it reason being those who put in a lot of dev work or showed promise as a team I can't promise others didn't give it out or sell those files who knows hell I've got them somewhere as well as well but most of us at ncarbon do in some shape or form we just arent posting live servers
Old   #37

this server really needs better english support before you can call it a RUS/ENG server.

right now, it's just 98% russian.

lots of untranslated things in game, the cash shop is fully russian, the forums are almost entirely russian ( i can't even figure out how to post on it)

my hv pass wore off and i figured there was npc to buy it from. Nope. you gotta donate for it. well, i'd love to. but it's in a language i don't understand and the shop doesn't work in firefox. i was enjoying the server up until now. kinda disappointing
Old   #38

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastamannns View Post
Please rename the topic to "Full update 8.1 + 8.2 epic"
Changed it to "LEX Full Update 8.1".

Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
Also, Tatsuya will not change this thread as he's never around.
You can also shoot us a pm? (; As you can see, I just noticed it now, writing a pm would be way easier.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by selius View Post
this server really needs better english support before you can call it a RUS/ENG server.

right now, it's just 98% russian.

lots of untranslated things in game, the cash shop is fully russian, the forums are almost entirely russian ( i can't even figure out how to post on it)

my hv pass wore off and i figured there was npc to buy it from. Nope. you gotta donate for it. well, i'd love to. but it's in a language i don't understand and the shop doesn't work in firefox. i was enjoying the server up until now. kinda disappointing
i could probly write a patch for it to english but it would only convert 80% of the text the rest would be ??????? and if its for cs then nope cant help ya there i mean not with out changing actual php
Old   #40

Yes, at the moment there are no people who could learn English server. I'm sorry =)

Update URL site.
Old   #41

for the forums you could always just go to ACP > Look / Feel > Manage Languages (left side menu)

Click 'English(USA)'

its a shame they dont make an english language pack as players could choose there default language threw a theme plug in

uk theme translates or should all russian to english
Old   #42

every thing are russian and i dont understand you say russia /eng but i find onley russia and i dont undrstand any thing into game
Old   #43

No have Launcher English???
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44

need English launcher !!
Old   #45

is only russian or have english client?

Tags