Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche Befehle / LF commands

Discussion on Suche Befehle / LF commands within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche Befehle / LF commands

Hallo,

ich suche wie schon oben erwähnt 2 Server befehle, einmal den mit dem man ein Server neustart ankündigt und den befehl womit ich sehen kann wie viele leute auf den Server sind danke im vorraus

Hello,

-english can be bad^^-

i search 2 server commands. To one the command, at the server announce restart (the server will be down for a maintaince bla bla ^^) and for count player of my server
Old 06/11/2012, 12:20   #2

Hi,

Restart / Shutdown with annouce : #shutdown(60)

And for now the player count you press F2 on the gameserver and you see on the engine.count_client : X (x= number of player)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2012, 14:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by werderbremen995 View Post
Hallo,

ich suche wie schon oben erwähnt 2 Server befehle, einmal den mit dem man ein Server neustart ankündigt und den befehl womit ich sehen kann wie viele leute auf den Server sind danke im vorraus

Hello,

-english can be bad^^-

i search 2 server commands. To one the command, at the server announce restart (the server will be down for a maintaince bla bla ^^) and for count player of my server

and to see how many online... F2
Thanks
1 User