Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please Help me with Database

Discussion on Please Help me with Database within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Please Help me with Database

Hello i have question about database 7.3. I have file skilltreeResource.sql and how I can add, update this on my database? I have used Microsoft SQL Server 2012

Thanks for help
Old 05/12/2012, 00:15   #2

execute O.o
Old 05/12/2012, 00:16   #3

how I can did this ? I'm newbie
Old 05/12/2012, 00:48   #4

when u want help , send me message via Skype : mafozh1899cn .
Old 05/12/2012, 12:09   #5

Received Thanks: 1,210
Open the file in Microsoft SQL Management Center and press "execute"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database!
04/25/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap. Many database releases have come before this...
help database v15
05/13/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
V15 database for available real form that is available to restore it ครับ. Thank you very high. Programs are available for permanent bitzipper little. Really hard to find a permanent thank you very. What to do in your program files Auto Pat. Gz tell that Ask how to tell little npc move a step I can easily understand. Thanks to help I thank you very.
Willing To BUy a Database
04/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Ok so i am sick of dealing with these databases that ppl realease or try to sell not saying its always their fault. but i am looking to just get a database were i can fix a few things instead of a million things. Things I Would Like In The Database. 99% Translated Low On The Bugs I Don't Mind A Few But Don't Want A Million. Custom Stuff Would Be Nice.(Pets Clothes Npc's Etc)
Which database is the best?
06/22/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 20 Replies
hey everyone. i am planning to run a server so i'm just asking from you all by one question. which database should i use for my server? the best database released here at epvpers. requirements are there too. Requirements; manequin should be included less bugs new pets, etc so if any one of you knows a database which includes all these things i mentioned please pm me or post here. thanks