Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TP card IDs or 7.3 Content IDs

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TP card IDs or 7.3 Content IDs

Before you come on here trolling and spamming the **** out of 'search button stupid ***'.. I have used it.. and the only answers that I have found, have been the retardation that follows those comments..

So..

To the questions, I'm asking if someone would kindly guide me into the direction of which I can find answer to said question..

I just want TP card IDs(if possible or if they are even in a 7.3 database) and the 7.3 content.. Such as Deco/mounts/Etc.

Before you tell me how to go about finding it on the database, I don't have a database to search 'cause I don't want to download SQL Server 2012 -_-'

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
Cost me 2 Minutes to find something for you...

And if you don't even want to download mssql 2012 to install db on your own and get information on your own...how could you think somebody else would do the work for you? Oh and BTW the ismokedrow db's could be restored in 2008 ItemResource and StringResource are in it.

And P.S.: There is a help thread

EDIT: And if you can't work with the 2008 db's too...download xijezu's GM-Tool oder XAdmin Tool use the search button in it and search the ids!