Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

server how to guide for sql 2012

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 12
server how to guide for sql 2012

will somone be so kind to make a new guide for sql 2012 setup and setting up the new 7.3 server ?

i know alot of people here that would like to see a updated guide




Levelz is offline  
Old   #2


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
Replace 2008 R2 with 2012 and 6.2/6.1 with 7.3.
Gratz, now you have a guide for 7.3 Files with SQL 2012.


Xijezu is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Replace 2008 R2 with 2012 and 6.2/6.1 with 7.3.
Gratz, now you have a guide for 7.3 Files with SQL 2012.
the setup for sql 2012 is alot different to the 2008 sql guide

ps. why u gotta be a **** about stuff like this ? no wonder your site gets ddos attacked.
Levelz is offline  
Old   #4


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levelz View Post
the setup for sql 2012 is alot different to the 2008 sql guide
If you can't even Setup SQL Server (which is simply just click on next) then a PServer is too huge for u.


Xijezu is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 12
i setup 6.1/6.2 no problem its just this 2012 sql that is giving me problems..

as you can see below.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

i click device and select auth.bak but it does not register and says (no backup selected to be restored) i tried it with telecaster/auth/arcadia and all wont load into the database.. what am i doing wrong ?

can someone be so kind and tell me what i missed ?
Levelz is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 31
SQL 2012 installation

alugilak is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levelz View Post
i setup 6.1/6.2 no problem its just this 2012 sql that is giving me problems..

as you can see below.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

i click device and select auth.bak but it does not register and says (no backup selected to be restored) i tried it with telecaster/auth/arcadia and all wont load into the database.. what am i doing wrong ?

can someone be so kind and tell me what i missed ?
There's a dropdown-menu which usually shows you the Backups. Select the latest one.
Xijezu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
There's a dropdown-menu which usually shows you the Backups. Select the latest one.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

both dropdown-menu are blank

database dropdown-menu and device dropdown-menu are blank

EDIT:

i just tried pyroks 6.2 database to see if that would load and it loads perfict.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

so why wont the 7.3 arcadia/auth/telecaster load into sql 2012 ? im on windows 7 64x ultimate with sql 2012 managment studio 64x
Levelz is offline  
Old   #9


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

For me it's working fine. Usually it generates the fields automatically.

Does this backup contains a backupset? o.0

Btw, did someone didn't said anything about a Hotfix from Microsoft for the Restorepart?
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
i am useing the 2012 sql as well but i cant figure out how to add an account on it to see if my game is working...the admin and admin stuff dont work for sum reason so yeah....may i get assistance as well please
.n. is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

For me it's working fine. Usually it generates the fields automatically.

Does this backup contains a backupset? o.0

Btw, did someone didn't said anything about a Hotfix from Microsoft for the Restorepart?
i found out the problem.. it was sql 2008 messing with 2012 so i uninstalled both and just installed 2012 and that solved it.

thanks for your help champ
Levelz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by .n. View Post
i am useing the 2012 sql as well but i cant figure out how to add an account on it to see if my game is working...the admin and admin stuff dont work for sum reason so yeah....may i get assistance as well please
use the ******* search button. It took me about 1 Minute to find the Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levelz View Post
i found out the problem.. it was sql 2008 messing with 2012 so i uninstalled both and just installed 2012 and that solved it.

thanks for your help champ
And no there is no problem installing 2008 and 2012 on the same system. But if you do that you have to update your mssql instance or create a new mssql 2012 instance to run the 2012 backups. Mentioned that yesterday in the other thread^^


c1ph3r is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[NEW MARCH 2012 UPDATE] The Sims Social Hack 2012 (Facebook) Cheat Bot Tool 2012
The Sims Social Hack 2012 (Facebook) Cheat Bot Tool 2012 Unlimited Simoleons,Simcash,Social Point, Energy, XP The Sims Social Hack tool 2012 is...
10 Replies - Facebook
{Guide} How to Dupe all the items 2012
Just to be clear you got to be smart to do this or it won't be a piece of cake. 1. Open Alissa Scanner. 2. ????????????????????????:rtfm: 3....
34 Replies - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.