Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Develop client and the game

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
its not about only the nx3 to be onest... in the end its the engine used..wich is custom made.. . you wanna decrypt the nx3 go ahead... you gonna miss the substance,(even the spt files have custom substances).
Ofc in the end if some1 can decrypt the nx3,cob,naf will probaly have to create an import/export for 3dsmax/maya/zbrush/mudbox (3ds preferebaly more 3rd party other plugins) . (+ how much experience u got )

But this is just a part, for each one you need a different tool (design,animation,paint,sound,motion,enviroment) and ofc because the engine is unknoun will need import/export tools for each one ... so is a waste of time.

forget about customising because is way too complicated, and no engine on the market can help you out to import/export ur job, to messy,...and fo what...

Want edit rappelz? ... then start build own engine

ps: @captain herlock send me a pm with a link with files ...i wanna have a look on them

Old   #17

We can change images and parts of Style for a special form and forgotten the possibility of change icons and designs of the dds put and item

Old   #18

this title is "help title"...
Old   #19

This issue is not a request for assistance

Old   #20

u cannot change the design of the dds.... thats the point..the whole fact is the graphic part is a bmp...dds are in fact bmp...but to be able to edit and create new ones u need a proper engine...wich leads in a back road....dead end.
just forget about it... or try to get a proper help from some1 who can decrypt nx3,naf,cob, and after we can talk about it.
till then.... have a nice day
ps: u cant styleish a game changing icons design lol
ps2: herlock idk what model u think u have.. but u need vertical/normal/uv's ... u got anny on urs?
Old   #21

The models I have are in *.scn format. I believe those are 3dsmax model files with everything in them.

I am going to upload those files and the compiled *.nx3, *.cob files in a minute.

Good luck.
Old   #22

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

well it seems that scn are scene files xfi and yes it got model,object,curves.
some of them are related to dds directly and give an error message (cannot find path to...name.dds)
others like this one..who was the biggest / front gate of rondo give me a path error: d:work/kor char/test.jpg
with those files im pretty sure what they used on graphic, and i can say they are pro..use autodesk completly.

aldo idk where u got the files.. but the scenes seems to be autentical
im interested only on scn files now...and if u have more..please share..aldo..stuck again.

Eroors for the rondo gate, missing dds, tgs ..bla bla...err arent missing..jst missing from original folders on the pc there been created...cuz we have the tga/dds,jpg :P

Code:
 WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: D:\work\02. ???\???\test.jpg
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\hungary014 copy.jpg
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: D:\work\02. ???\512x1024(checker).TGA
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: D:\work\? ??\zone001_templar_ivytowerbase001.tga
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: C:\Documents and Settings\monqutese\?? ??\Untitled-1 copy copy.JPG
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: D:\work\02. ???\test\testbody\Scenes\tex.tga
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: D:\work\02. ???\test\testbody\Scenes\keke.TGA
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: D:\work\02. ???\test\testbody\Scenes\tex.tga
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\w004_ron_v001_p_frontgate008.DDS
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: D:\work\02. ???\????\??\tugu.tga
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\w004_ron_v001_p_frontgate005.DDS
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\w004_ron_v001_p_frontgate001.dds
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\w004_ron_v001_p_frontgate002.dds
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\w004_ron_v001_p_frontgate003.DDS
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\w004_ron_v001_p_frontgate006.DDS
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\w004_ron_v001_p_frontgate007.DDS
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\w004_ron_v001_p_frontgate008.TGA
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\rondo005.TGA
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\w004_ron_v001_p_frontgate004.DDS
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\w004_ron_v001_p_frontgate009.DDS
' WARNING : 3033 - Unable to resolve path: Pictures\w004_ron_v001_p_frontgate010.DDS
Old   #23

I gave you everything that I have. Trust me that they are indeed the scene files for the game.

If you want the related dds files, that can be arranged as well. Just give me the reference names and I'll pull them out.

Unfortunately, none of the files that I have have any animations to them. I just know that the model files and the animations for them are separated. This is a start at least.
Old   #24

ERROR : 2356 - This plug-in is not installed: Nx3ExporterProp (nx3=cad but mmm..idk)
ERROR : 2356 - This plug-in is not installed: ImportColladaOptions
ERROR : 2356 - This plug-in is not installed: ExportColladaOptions
ERROR : 2356 - This plug-in is not installed: RapExporterProp (rap=rappelz export no such relevant plugin)

they created custom plugins for import/export

nah..i will receate manualy thehost patch file to match the pc where they were created... but woud be a lot better if i haved all scn files....

well at least you changed me the way i look the graphic part now.
i know what they use ... i know what plugins, use for import/export... fk if i haved the scn..woudnt bother at all with nx3... (well still needed the nx3 export plugin)
Old   #25

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post

well it seems that scn are scene files xfi and yes it got model,object,curves.
some of them are related to dds directly and give an error message (cannot find path to...name.dds)
others like this one..who was the biggest / front gate of rondo give me a path error: d:work/kor char/test.jpg
with those files im pretty sure what they used on graphic, and i can say they are pro..use autodesk completly.

aldo idk where u got the files.. but the scenes seems to be autentical
im interested only on scn files now...and if u have more..please share..aldo..stuck again
Guess what?
Yesterday I downloaded the Epic 2 Client since I needed to look at some things.

I dumped the Client and found .psd-files, was kinda funny, those were looking similar to your screen (the background has those "E1 E2 E3"[...] Schema. Those were Rondo-DDS-Images :P
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Guess what?
Yesterday I downloaded the Epic 2 Client since I needed to look at some things.

I dumped the Client and found .psd-files, was kinda funny, those were looking similar to your screen (the background has those "E1 E2 E3"[...] Schema. Those were Rondo-DDS-Images :P
Good job. You found the files that I found 3 years ago.

Probably didn't notice the development overlay map in the Epic 2 client as well or the map loader upgrade from Epic 5. At least the development overlay map (all those jpg files starting with m). Cool looking map!

I would do anything to have the *.scn of the core model files for characters.

Good luck katalin21k!

If anyone really wants a challenge. Try loading the developer map from Epic 2. It has some props the developers added to a flat plane map tile. I tried to load it but they changed the map loader in Epic 5 and up and for some reason I can't load Epic 2 on a higher version of Windows. Crappy HackShield...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain herlock View Post
Good job. You found the files that I found 3 years ago.
I prolly had found them earlier when I had that Client. It was a hell to find it

I think I'm going to look at that a bit more now, before I didn't really care.

I also know the encryption yet, could be interessting.
Old   #28

Yes Xij All we say you are *** #JokeTime
Old   #29

the scn are the source, scene model files..and yes they exported them as nx3,dds, even png or psd..thats why u found then in client....
Old   #30

I don't know if that can help you...

Closed Thread