1.) Who do you think you are?
2.) READ THE ******* THREADS. This is a Forum and we are NOT your nannys
3.) 32bit Herlock is not existent. Thats a fact!
4.) Win7 Home BASIC? Are you kidding me? You can't run a server on your Netbook anyway!
5.) Reported: Spam, ignorant!
russian servers have ! 32 bit 7.3 running servers!
on sql 2008
The last 32 bit server was 6.2. It's been 64 bit since 7.1. I don't see gala making a 32 bit version for one region like that. We had considered releasing a real 6.2 version just for that reason but decided against it for now.
BUMP gonna look for the Russian server files. People are so bored to make a 32 bit support? My Pc has crazy graphic card and crazy processors, but lucks on the RAM department and I'm to lazy to reinstall my PC to 64 bit. So I will wait untill my PC is full of **** and then reinstall (What it takes to play Rappelz 7.3 with a few friends REINSTALL) really I have a feeling you are making this files for your self, not for the public. Then don't f.cking release the files, just make them for you PC's. Even better make them for MAC so no one can use them =D
BTW anyone knows exactly from what Russian forum or site?
BUMP gonna look for the Russian server files. People are so bored to make a 32 bit support? My Pc has crazy graphic card and crazy processors, but lucks on the RAM department and I'm to lazy to reinstall my PC to 64 bit. So I will wait untill my PC is full of **** and then reinstall (What it takes to play Rappelz 7.3 with a few friends REINSTALL) really I have a feeling you are making this files for your self, not for the public. Then don't f.cking release the files, just make them for you PC's. Even better make them for MAC so no one can use them =D
BTW anyone knows exactly from what Russian forum or site?
LOL fail rappelz server dont need video card ! And its special for LaoMessi ! Server needs good prcessor and ram NO VIDEO CARD N00BS!
CaptainHerlockServer exit 10/06/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies hi all...
guyz, sometimes when i run CaptainHerlockServer.exe its suddenly disappear without any error, why????
i can fix that if i restore telecaster database but i wont to delete my toons coz i have a lot of high lvl toons for me and my friend, so...what i can do to fix it without restore the data base???
thx
Any help with PrincessAS & CaptainHerlockServer , Please ? 09/02/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies i have a problem with the PrincessAS & CaptainHerlockServer
GameServer
Authserver
and this is the pic
http://www13.0zz0.com/2011/09/01/11/437081126.png
Problem CaptainHerlockServer 07/14/2011 - Rappelz - 8 Replies Hello....
There is a problem with freeze and CaptainHerlockServer program stop working what is the way to work again
Note: If the action is Restore databes
http://www11.0zz0.com/2011/07/14/16/126442744.jpg
Assist in CaptainHerlockServer::: 07/09/2011 - Rappelz - 0 Replies I have problem in CaptainHerlockServer
The program closes abruptly without warning I want to know why
But if SQL work programme ristor
I don't want a ristor every time
DMP File (CaptainHerlockServer) 07/01/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies Hmm, has anyone figured out yet why captainherlockserver makes DMP files while trying to run it?
I've searched around everywhere, but there is just no info about this problem.
Thanks in advace
Aaron