Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NEED]CaptainHerlockServer 32Bit For Epic 7.3

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMessi1899 View Post
where Video Card Size ?? ... Graphic Card ...
Same ****

Old   #17

Received Thanks: 2,411
To go ahead and end this dribble. Graphics power is only relevant to the operating machine of a connected client. A server does not even require a video card as most root servers are accessed via RDP (aKa the terminal computer displays the graphics of the root machine)

In-Short:

Graphics have never and will never play any role in the operations of the physical server.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzProject View Post
LOL fail rappelz server dont need video card ! And its special for LaoMessi ! Server needs good prcessor and ram NO VIDEO CARD N00BS!
I never said servers need graphic card, I said my PC's specs. Read carefully!
I can run the servers with out problems. My problem is. To play with few of my friends I need to reinstall my 32bit to 64bit. Just to play with friends for 1 week. That's bull ****.

My PC can handle the servers with its triple channel 3GB RAM and I7 Intel.

[Edited]
I've already made a server but with old files, last year and It was playing smoothly. With no-ip.org connected straight to my external ip, without those hamachi bullshit. I was waiting for the 7.3 files and now I find I can't run the server cuz its only for 64bit.
Old   #19

if you'd stop and take a breath, you'd realize you can install a virtual machine with windows 7 64bit on it.. that way from your virtual machine you can run the 7.3 server

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku801 View Post
if you'd stop and take a breath, you'd realize you can install a virtual machine with windows 7 64bit on it.. that way from your virtual machine you can run the 7.3 server
yes you are right, but I would need to get the windows 7 64bit to install it on the virtual machine. So **** it. It's faster if I get it and install it on my PC.
Old   #21

I don't think that you will be able to run a 64 guest OS on a 32bit host system, since the CPU will work like a 32bit with a 32bit OS. VMs are always performancekillers.
Old   #22

you can, i believe some1 already did that, don't remember the name tho
Old   #23

Anyhow, anyone know the Russian server files site? Tell me before I reinstall the windows.
Old   #24

@ haxti it kinda depends on which vmware product you're using,
xsi runs just on top of the bios, below the os, so, you could set it up with a 32 or 64 bit vm,
but if you are using just player(lol), or even workstation, or server you are correct. you cannot run a 64 bit vm on top of a 32 bit host os.
Old   #25

How in earth, you can run a stable server with only 4GB rams.
because the 32bit system can only handle 4 GB rams.