Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New DF 7.3 client

Discussion on New DF 7.3 client within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 04/14/2012, 14:18   #121

elite*gold: 0
is this 7.3 work goog because i already download a 7.3 client and after download *** didn't work plz if some one has download this client tell me
Old 04/14/2012, 16:06   #122

Received Thanks: 1,210
Everyone could find a working client for DF

Update this client and ONLY download the DF-Launcher

Put the launcher in the Client-Folder and play the game. Don't waste your time by downloading some unofficial corrupt clients!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2012, 17:24   #123

client error =.=
Old 04/25/2012, 16:57   #124

thanks for posting....

Old 05/07/2012, 08:58   #125

ok its time to give my review on this server , at first the server was fun when i started the gms where active helpfull , but the more i played the more i Realise this server is run buy 13 year old kids that do as they please. besides that i was banned on the forum for just saying out loud my opinion.the admin broke my gear today by summonin a bunch of koalas that lagged the whole room out and keept attacking on the players . my whole gear broke and when i pmed the admin about that he just ignored me (gr8 job xijazu) well i highly dont recomend this server at all . there are more pservers outthere that actualy care about theyr custumers . this server is just a big kindergarden. no wonder it gets hacked every 3 days all over again .
Old 05/07/2012, 09:53   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodlak View Post
this server is just a big kindergarden. no wonder it gets hacked every 3 days all over again .
I'm just wondering, why everybody keeps complaining about DF getting hacked like 12 times a week. I only noticed one hack sofar with a defacing (wow great job). DDoS isn't a hack.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2012, 11:13   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxti View Post
I'm just wondering, why everybody keeps complaining about DF getting hacked like 12 times a week. I only noticed one hack sofar with a defacing (wow great job). DDoS isn't a hack.
b/c it did? im wondering why xijazu dident leave a comment sinc it was him who broke my gear after all and when i asked him about the repair of it he told me to go farm . im like realy? 2 b per boots and gloves 2 b per crit power stone new ones 2 b per armor . and what are the chances of even repairing it? a server that has a staff like this cannot earn any of my respect. im sorry but you guys as a team so far dident do anything to help the comunity. the hacker miix is even making fun of you and the gms reaction was to ip ban all arabs ( lol ever heard of vpn?) wow yeah racism gr8 start. i suggest you guys earn on age first before you go start something like a pserver (witch is illegal by the way)
Old 05/07/2012, 12:35   #128

kodlak you dont need to talk about illegal things Playing on KTS is illegal aswell and instructions on how to create an illegal kts account isnt legal either. Next time just logout if you cant move from the mobs, keep your dura at 100% or ask a fried to feather you away. but stop crying. First of all: this is not the darknessfight forum and second: There are many other servers.
Old 05/07/2012, 13:14   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodlak View Post
besides that i was banned on the forum for just saying out loud my opinion.
this is not darknessfight forum, but this topic is directly related to darkness fight, and i think that review show's some light on the staff...

here you can voice your opinion about the server, here where xijezu can't delete post's that he finds unpleasant to the server. and kodlak actually had a proper base and reason, not just another random "darknessfight sucks, idk why, but it does hurr durr"

and haxti really? illegal things? this whole forum section is illegal to some degree... you're posts on guiding some1 how to open a pserver is illeal to some degree... talking about illegal or legal stuff on a game that's run illegally... ironic

edit: just to clear another 4-5 of the next post's

no, i haven't seen xijezu delete posts, but if he bans when some1 gives their opinion, honestly i can say that is easily believeable..

no, i haven't seen what he posted, but it's his freedom of speech, if he writes total bullcrap respond to him with intelligent answer, not by whipping out that BAN hammer just cus you can
Old 05/07/2012, 13:37   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku801 View Post

and haxti really? illegal things? this whole forum section is illegal to some degree... you're posts on guiding some1 how to open a pserver is illeal to some degree... talking about illegal or legal stuff on a game that's run illegally... ironic
Yep it is. You are adressing the wrong guy though, since I haven't started the flame about hosting an illegal server.
You are coming up with arguments why kodlaks post is ok ( no flame, just his oppinion etc etc) but thos arguments apply well on kodlaks post. Maybe you should read it from the beginning to the end

What I'm trying to say is, that we don't know what actually happened and Kodlak won't get any further with his posts here. GMs should never give out any items and so Xijezu won't do that, as he already wrote that.
Old 05/07/2012, 16:17   #131

i know, i read it, the name calling could be left out, and i understand the point he had as well as the point you're making. But seriously i'd be pretty ****** too if the game owner deliberately broke my stuff and then just ignores

which raises the questions tho...
1. you were on under 5 dura on all gears??
2. teleport to town not available? -_-

but still pretty **** move if what he said is actually true, and if those 2 questions can be answered
Old 05/09/2012, 14:08   #132

Im not here to flame . i tryed to logoff but the lagg was so heavy that it took me 10 minutes to get the char selection option (im running a quad core 4 giga ram pc) and my dura was full when i arrived there also im not the only one whos gear was broken,several other people on this pscreen ended up with broken gear. Just tell me what was the point of spawning those mobs inside of hc kynish at toe? there was non . I can understand the admin think's its funny and all but repair my and the other peoples gear then.I asked him if he would be so nice and repair it ... and he ignored me. Sorry but i have no respect for such people that call themselfs the staf. and the forum moderator of df (dave) is a noob from fenrir that never got it past r5. i dont see how he feels qualified enugh to enlighten me about this game while i have spend years on it perfecting myself and learning every aspect of it.And pls correct yourself, playing on the kts is not illegal! Its not allowed but its not illegal. the only thing thats illegal are the kssn's.why i put up the illegal part up is: the forum staff try'd to punish me b/c apperently i broke some of the rules ( witch i dident at all). the reason they banned me was just b/c they dont like my additude (free speach) i will not shut up if something is clearly wrong there.So after that i had a longer talk with GM Fragmental who is a gm on the official us servers and a buddy,he explained me why the pservers are illegal. but thats a difrent story. basicly the point im trying to make is that the staff of DF is to too immature and not professional enugh. as soon as they dont like somebody they will throw out ban's as it is candy witch i would consider as harrasment.im not the only one who thinks like that.Maybe the admins and the gms of the server will understand now that if you wonna run something big as a private server for a mmo game you need to be ready to work as proffesional. And Not act like you are 13 years old. It is very sad that in all my 4 years of playing rappelz i had to make such a review for a server that apparently enjoys a high popularity status among the privat servers.
a printscreen here :

i removed my name from the pscrean so it cant be abused in god knows what. im sure xijazu knows who i am sinc he told me so kindly to go farm for my new gear. if i have puted this on the DF forum i would have been banned from the staff one minut laiter. but here atleast i have my freedom of speach.
Old 05/09/2012, 15:10   #133

^Whole story or new story?
Old 05/09/2012, 15:25   #134

Received Thanks: 1,210
You didn't mention that some players wanted Xijezu to spawn these Mobs He didn't came in and spawned 1000 Koalas...some players asked him to do this! And if i got it right the players who asked xijezu are from your guild

Old 05/09/2012, 20:54   #135

^ wrong they asked him when koalas will be avaible on the cs (donations ) so they could get some. nobody asked him to spawn those koalas. specialy not people from my guild.