Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[DEVELOPMENT] 7.3 Gameserver + Current Databases + Debug Info

Closed Thread

Old   #286

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodgee View Post
So... whats it ? you guys dropping what project ? or i'm miss something....
I'd like to help for this project, to keep going forward and finish all dbo.
It looks like at least some people will still continue on it. Who knows, with smoke out of the picture maybe others will start to help out too if they can be sure he'll stay out. Who knows what really happened here. I see 3 possibilities. The first is that he's telling the truth about being wronged in some way. The second is that he's stuck and giving up until someone else makes some decent progress. The third is that he's further along than the files being shared here so now he's backstabbing everyone who helped him get that far. Regardless, don't be surprised if he comes back acting like nothing happened wanting to leech off everyone, err.. help everyone again

Old   #287

Personnaly now it's only for my server and my friends ! Sry for other peoples

Old   #288

rappelz is dead anyway... i use to play this game alot but even with a good server i only find myself playing it for a few hours then never go back to it... its just old and washed up.. i dont know why you guys bother .. there are alot better games out there now to create p-servers for.
Old   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levelz View Post
rappelz is dead anyway... i use to play this game alot but even with a good server i only find myself playing it for a few hours then never go back to it... its just old and washed up.. i dont know why you guys bother .. there are alot better games out there now to create p-servers for.
everyone's entitled to his/her opinion...

Old   #290

status update

still living in parents basement

known errors: my pants become stiff around other guys including my brother..

anyone know a fix for this ? or is that the way i am coded ?
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #291

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokebro's View Post
status update

still living in parents basement

known errors: my pants become stiff around other guys including my brother..

anyone know a fix for this ? or is that the way i am coded ?
I dont know who you are, but this fake is just WIN! xDDDD
Old   #292

Received Thanks: 2,411
Amusing I like the clever word play. Drow, Bro's...ha ha ha, classic.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #293

How to remove the SA's password please ? :/
Old   #294

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by X6axx34 View Post
How to remove the SA's password please ? :/
Hi, just use search button an u find STEP BY STEP GUIDE, and all instructions you will have how to remove password....

GL
Old   #295

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
THIS SERVER IS NOT CURRENTLY OPERATIONAL AND IS IN DEVELOPMENT!!!!

Against my better judgement, I am here to provide you the current work being done at Redemption / xSanadu and other Development Crews as a unified force. The work is going smooth, but we still must sniff out changes that the new Game Server expects to be present in the databases.

First we'll start off with the important information:

Debug of Current Crash

You can download the full dump details:

Current SQL Trace

This is the current SQL trace from Startup of Game Server til Crash:

Game Server Startup Log:

This is as far as we've got the Game Server to load at this point:

*Any Load with a 1 or a 0 during load was a table reconfigured or added in by us.

You can get the current databases from:
Information Being Updated

You can get the gameserver from:

!!! WARNING !!!

This game server DOES NOT load from gameserver.eop (Any changes to connection info MUST BE HEX'D) The above gameserver is set to use 127.0.0.1 for all connections to the databases, it uses Arcadia and Telecaster as names and an SA with no password for the login.

-Disclaimer:

You all should know better than I, this is one of our last chances to become a community again, so lets keep the trolling, flaming out and the busting our asses in. Only a community makes marvelous things, individuals make great things. Which one do you want, Marvelous or Great?

-MENTION:

I have done all of the work on the databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 RC0, there is known issues when trying to restore database backup from 2012 with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2. I can only suggest that you use the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 RC0 available from Microsoft Here
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. ]Current SQL Trace[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]

This is the current SQL trace from Startup of Game Server til Crash:

[spoiler]
[code]
exec [Telecaster]..sp_procedure_params_rowset N'on_server_startup',1,NULL,NULL
go
declare @p1 int
set @p1=NULL
exec on_server_startup @p1 output
select @p1
go
declare @p1 int
set @p1=1
exec sp_prepexec @p1 output,NULL,N'select MAX(sid) as max_id from Item with (nolock) where sid
Old   #296

Development project has stopped a while ago.... so ya that picture is right -.-'
Old   #297

But at the end of it now, you have to think of it this way...

GOODSIDE
ismokedrow and the team inc MisterD, Maxom, Reve, Dyllan, Grant, Gr4phos, DemonLordAce and Sayo - Helped us all get this far, in the server files... It sucks that they have stopped the work, But there was a lot needed doing, Would of taken to long, Also probably none of them have got enough skills to actually successfully get it all working Although I don't know,

BAD SIDE
Ever since the development has stopped some members (not naming anybody) have gone back to there old kind of childish ways of arguing instead of keeping themselfs to themselfs and ignoring the flaming that is going on.

The things about nCarbon

Good Side
None of us will have anything if nCarbon wasn't there, Although there has been some members of nCarbon That are just trolling there and make you think dafuq is this ****, Them people are the ones who you've never actually known to do productive work, and have released work but it has caused problems to your server, < Suppose that should of gone in the bad pile but meh, Also If it wasn't for nCarbon we wouldn't have ANYTHING at all such as running servers, or for even most of us, we wouldn't of learned MSSQL or Lua...

BAD THINGS

nCarbons moto was always "Private servers for all" Well they soon changed that under childish behavior of somebody who got there tools, But the thing they did is.. They didn't blame that one person they blamed a whole community, that most of them had nothing to do with, and Well that stopped them from giving this community epic 7.3 files, which is okay fairenough, but then they did the worst they could, They got the files, they fixed them all up then they gave them to ONE person for ONE server which is pretty much saying to everybody else "**** your server, it can now die" which is what that did but yet then the rest of the community that had worked hard getting there server running thought the same and well now no more Darkness Fight... as it should be.

iv Said my bit now time for me to be flamed.... Bring it on, I won't reply this is my last message on this Topic.
as it is very off topic
Old   #298

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
But at the end of it now, you have to think of it this way...

GOODSIDE
ismokedrow and the team inc MisterD, Maxom, Reve, Dyllan, Grant, Gr4phos, DemonLordAce and Sayo - Helped us all get this far, in the server files... It sucks that they have stopped the work, But there was a lot needed doing, Would of taken to long, Also probably none of them have got enough skills to actually successfully get it all working Although I don't know,

BAD SIDE
Ever since the development has stopped some members (not naming anybody) have gone back to there old kind of childish ways of arguing instead of keeping themselfs to themselfs and ignoring the flaming that is going on.

The things about nCarbon

Good Side
None of us will have anything if nCarbon wasn't there, Although there has been some members of nCarbon That are just trolling there and make you think dafuq is this shit, Them people are the ones who you've never actually known to do productive work, and have released work but it has caused problems to your server, < Suppose that should of gone in the bad pile but meh, Also If it wasn't for nCarbon we wouldn't have ANYTHING at all such as running servers, or for even most of us, we wouldn't of learned MSSQL or Lua...

BAD THINGS

nCarbons moto was always "Private servers for all" Well they soon changed that under childish behavior of somebody who got there tools, But the thing they did is.. They didn't blame that one person they blamed a whole community, that most of them had nothing to do with, and Well that stopped them from giving this community epic 7.3 files, which is okay fairenough, but then they did the worst they could, They got the files, they fixed them all up then they gave them to ONE person for ONE server which is pretty much saying to everybody else "fuck your server, it can now die" which is what that did but yet then the rest of the community that had worked hard getting there server running thought the same and well now no more Darkness Fight... as it should be.

iv Said my bit now time for me to be flamed.... Bring it on, I won't reply this is my last message on this Topic.
as it is very off topic
Do you believe the shit, wich you write?

If you have no clue, whatīs going on, just Shut the Fuck up.

Youīre really "Cry Cry, i dont have the working 7.3 Fileīs". Itīs annoying, how you allways try to act like "They are bad, i just want these thingīs for everybody".

I know you mean Xijezu, but let me tell you one fking thing.

Ncarbon, Darknessfight and Ihabīs Team had worked on these Fileīs.

And now tell me, why the Hell should the (Disbanded) Ncarbon team give you fking leecher anything?

Aslong you got what you wanted from them, ncarbon was good etc.

After you got the Toolīs etc. your mention was "F*ck you Ncarbon".

Now They got the 7.3 Fileīs fully working like a charm and you idiotīs crouch out of your cornerīs and say "Ncarbon share your work!".

OMFG, how selfish a person can be? Work on these Fileīs like Ncarbon did, otherwise stay on your 6.2 Hybrid Server.

Oh and Tatsuya, Give me my Infraction, it was it worth.
Old   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post

The things about nCarbon

Good Side
None of us will have anything if nCarbon wasn't there, Although there has been some members of nCarbon That are just trolling there and make you think dafuq is this shit, Them people are the ones who you've never actually known to do productive work, and have released work but it has caused problems to your server, < Suppose that should of gone in the bad pile but meh, Also If it wasn't for nCarbon we wouldn't have ANYTHING at all such as running servers, or for even most of us, we wouldn't of learned MSSQL or Lua...

BAD THINGS

nCarbons moto was always "Private servers for all" Well they soon changed that under childish behavior of somebody who got there tools, But the thing they did is.. They didn't blame that one person they blamed a whole community, that most of them had nothing to do with, and Well that stopped them from giving this community epic 7.3 files, which is okay fairenough, but then they did the worst they could, They got the files, they fixed them all up then they gave them to ONE person for ONE server which is pretty much saying to everybody else "fuck your server, it can now die" which is what that did but yet then the rest of the community that had worked hard getting there server running thought the same and well now no more Darkness Fight... as it should be.

as it is very off topic
gavsta ncarbon gave all people a pserver

ncarbon dint give the 7.3 files to xij, some 1 else got the files(remember ncarbon don't exist anymore)

then ex ncarbon members and xij + co made those files working, and thank to those dum russians none of you will ever get them

and why shoud xij and friends share there work ?, (they never say's pserver for all), so ALL can have threads like LOOK 90000XP HAMACHI SERVER COME PLAY, ALL 7.3 I MADE WORKING

how about make it working yourself ?, or ask this false god smoke for help, although he can't do anything without any help from others

in the end stop crying life with 7.1 or wait till some 1 (itoki)SOON will release a working 7.3, or go play on any of the official servers
Thanks
1 User
Old   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
gavsta ncarbon gave all people a pserver

ncarbon dint give the 7.3 files to xij, some 1 else got the files(remember ncarbon don't exist anymore)

then ex ncarbon members and xij + co made those files working, and thank to those dum russians none of you will ever get them

and why shoud xij and friends share there work ?, (they never say's pserver for all), so ALL can have threads like LOOK 90000XP HAMACHI SERVER COME PLAY, ALL 7.3 I MADE WORKING

how about make it working yourself ?, or ask this false god smoke for help, although he can't do anything without any help from others

in the end stop crying life with 7.1 or wait till some 1 (itoki)SOON will release a working 7.3, or go play on any of the official servers
you know... i've grown tired of this fkin bullshit problem shoving to another source...

"we will release when done" --- understandable
"we won't release, cus you leech" --- hurray for logic
"blame ismoke, cus of him we won't release" --- find a source to put problems on, own problems solved
*7.3 server released (non-functional)*
"we will never release" --- fair enough
*DDoS*
"we would have released but blame russians" --- are you fkin kidding me....

man the fk up and stop trying to get the community to forget your greediness by now saying that "yea we were just joking for 3 weeks about not giving files, we would actually have given them and all, but russian DDoS so we wont"

effing childish...

and yea before any1 starts spouting same old bullshit about doing some work yourself etc

I simply don't have the skills for it, nor do i have the time to acquire the necessary information for it..

PS: when some1 says "iSmoke is a god" etc. on some threads, you pick that up.. but i've seen many people say on xij's threads "xij god!! Xij only good dev, xij master" etc... but hell i don't see you guys picking those up?

so Speedy, even tho you are the master of selective reading.. i'd suggest you stop with that age old "god god god" thing and for once in your life take the time to see the situation from both parties view .. cus the way you are acting now makes you just damn pathetic

Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread