Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[DEVELOPMENT] 7.3 Gameserver + Current Databases + Debug Info

Closed Thread

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurplex View Post
since dream and his goons think its cool to try and DDOS and force other people serves out of business due to lack of sharing why dont they share? oh wait here ill do it for them
enjoy there DB's
why havent we shared anything haha we have so stop QQing dont see u trying to fix anything gtfo

Old   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordace View Post
why havent we shared anything haha we have so stop QQing dont see u trying to fix anything gtfo
good point i dont see them fixing anything ether but u didnt denie the group ddosing servers...... make one wonder even tho i think everyone already knows whos doing it to darkness fight but thats a nother topic all together on back on topic

Old   #213

ok... a new day is beginning... the host doesnt give any news to Xij ?
Old   #214

not till monday were both grinding our teeth in disgust i hate this host we need a new one

Old   #215

Yeah so you must prepare a more attractive item shop because i think the new host will be more expensive ^^
Old   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
good point i dont see them fixing anything ether but u didnt denie the group ddosing servers...... make one wonder even tho i think everyone already knows whos doing it to darkness fight but thats a nother topic all together on back on topic
dont even start with the ddosing i dont know who is doing that dont even ******* start with that bs honestly i dont even rly care whats going on with darkness fight not my problem i have more important **** to worry about and about fixed all the fixes that r in current databases are from me smoke dream i think is his name a few russians dont know them my self and the french guy there dont remember his name the one that did the rdb to sql ****

PS yea whos released **** now HMMMMMM????????
Old   #217

Quote:
dont even start with the ddosing i dont know who is doing that dont even ******* start with that bs honestly i dont even rly care whats going on with darkness fight not my problem i have more important **** to worry about and about fixed all the fixes that r in current databases are from me smoke dream i think is his name a few russians dont know them my self and the french guy there dont remember his name the one that did the rdb to sql ****

PS yea whos released **** now HMMMMMM????????
Mind using at least some of those next time: . , ?

Lemme fix that:
dont even start with the ddosing. i dont know who is doing that, dont even ******* start with that bs! honestly i dont even rly care whats going on with darkness fight! not my problem! i have more important **** to worry about and about fixed all the fixes that r in current databases are from me, smoke, dream (i think is his name). a few russians, dont know them my self, and the french guy there - dont remember his name - the one that did the rdb to sql ****.

So much work to try to get the sense of this post right...
Old   #218

hmm how bout no i dont care how long it takes u people to read it.....meh **** it im droping this rappelz **** not worth my time anymore ill keep what i have done to myself buhbye
Old   #219

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
hmm how bout no i dont care how long it takes u people to read it.....meh **** it im droping this rappelz **** not worth my time anymore ill keep what i have done to myself buhbye

Congrats, now you should understand Darknessfight and the disbanded Ncarbon-Team.
Old   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxti View Post
Mind using at least some of those next time: . , ?

Lemme fix that:
dont even start with the ddosing. i dont know who is doing that, dont even ******* start with that bs! honestly i dont even rly care whats going on with darkness fight! not my problem! i have more important **** to worry about and about fixed all the fixes that r in current databases are from me, smoke, dream (i think is his name). a few russians, dont know them my self, and the french guy there - dont remember his name - the one that did the rdb to sql ****.

So much work to try to get the sense of this post right...
Actaully my friend, these are the guys who make the hole DBs work :

ALL RUSSIANS , SMOKE'S TEAM , RG-DEV , France ( equation ) , Dream, and a couple more...

dont even mention to call out single names its never just 6-7 guys working on a single project, were talking about 70 or 156 guys here....

Keep this topic clean, as we use it for other things once again iam not the first one to say that.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #221

i would like to thatk all the fkign noobs who jsut cant keep there mouths shut and just let them work man this is irritating me id like to have a server just to mess around on thats 7.3 and me and my kids now and maybe a few firends and now ya all are killing this for us who are not spaming the can ya do this can ya do that omg stfu and let them do there thing and maybe we who are not spaming can get the files tyvm all who hear this if not then not for your eyes
Old   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlejnek2 View Post
i would like to thatk all the fkign noobs who jsut cant keep there mouths shut and just let them work man this is irritating me id like to have a server just to mess around on thats 7.3 and me and my kids now and maybe a few firends and now ya all are killing this for us who are not spaming the can ya do this can ya do that omg stfu and let them do there thing and maybe we who are not spaming can get the files tyvm all who hear this if not then not for your eyes
this is e-pvp u know , flamming , spamming , begging , useless threads , ....etc
Old   #223

Received Thanks: 2,411
Need I remind everyone this is not a discussion thread it is a Development Thread. I would expect that there will be no further talk of server here, if you can't keep this thread clean I will ask Tatsuya to close it and when he does I will null it, I hope all of us understand this and we can move forward as adults.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #224

Quote:
Aaaw man.

I said NUTHIN about your work (which is actually awesome!)

I only said: There are many ppl who can't speak english very well and it would be kind of you to make it easy for those to understand what you are trying to tell.
Old   #225

Plz stop to speak. Is a developpement thread pm is do for that !

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread