Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!)

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
well either way looks good

Old   #47

I don't have a dog in this fight but I want to clear up something certain people keep bringing up. The tools they are using are almost entirely Xijezu's work. All I provided was a way to get the files out of the client and some sanity checks on the rdb formats. He figured out the RDB formats on his own. Yes, I had already figured them out but instead of asking me for the formats he took the initiative and did it himself. This is something everyone on here has had access to do for quite some time since all the resources were in the initial 7.1 release.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
if you now how all work, why not releasing a full working client/db with all gear, dungeons and mobs here on epvp then ?, you talk about sharing, so get it working and release it, make all here on epvp happy i bet they will give you lot of thanks for it

but then again you prolly can't, the only thing you can do is posting flame posts, i told you before if you don't like it, just ignore the thread then its so simple
but then again you can't resist to post flames, you like the attention
U r right
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post

the only thing this community can do is, flaming any post from ex ncarbon members
well they can do more but that more is like posting threads as , give, when, how, where, this community is full of leechers that want anything others make, the reason is simple none can make all this them self

emu/ncarbon is dead, xij and his team will never release anything here, you don't like that don't post then, and or don't flame them, just ignore the thread its simple

for anything new ask the russians for what i saw they are the only 1's who can make things working
You completely took only a mere statement from my Post. For what? You did no good. I never once mentioned Emu/ncarbon. I never once mentioned Leechers. There will always be leechers, there will always be people you don't like. Regardless of what the community is. Its both true on the web, and off.

So, let me set it straight. People can continue to post pictures of the success they've made on here. However, you do no good to anyone by holding back releases. By posting pictures, even if you don't mean to. It's just away to flash your e-penis, anyone can troll, flash, and act like their bad-asses over the web. Speedy, honestly though. This isn't meant in dis-respect towards anyone when I write this.

Now, either people can take their head's out their asses and actually try to improve the community. Or you can continue to lower yourself to the level of the beggars and leechers.

Understand this, I respect everyone here that is a DEV, that has contributed in someway to this community. My wish is to see this community turn in a manner consistent with the new changes involved with the work of Every team, regardless of whether you say Ncarbon is dead or not. I call bullshit on that, but it's not for me to judge or make claim.

By responding to my post it will do you no good. This is a Single statement, And I apologize if in anyway I ended up creating extra useless comments under this thread. I will delete my 2 posts at a later time.

-Veux

Thanks
1 User
Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight but I want to clear up something certain people keep bringing up. The tools they are using are almost entirely Xijezu's work. All I provided was a way to get the files out of the client and some sanity checks on the rdb formats. He figured out the RDB formats on his own. Yes, I had already figured them out but instead of asking me for the formats he took the initiative and did it himself. This is something everyone on here has had access to do for quite some time since all the resources were in the initial 7.1 release.
You said it all... he had something that none of the others Server Admins HAD, not to improve the private servers in a whole but to improve his own, thats sounds fair to you?

Plus, his server ask directly for donation when must of the admins there if not all ARE INSIDE (was) in Ncarbon ... they always had SOMETHING that ANY other SERVER had to compete with them... YOU! It was supposed your work being "for all" or for a ncarbon server? Why would you help them in a tool where is not for community but for their own server?

Why didnt you given the same opportunity's (files/input) to the community like you did to them, since YOU was helping a private server and NOT a TEAM!?

Anyway, you helped and i dont see any credits. If was anyone besides them (Ex ncarbon people) THEM and you would cry because some didnt give you credits...
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
You said it all... he had something that none of the others Server Admins HAD, not to improve the private servers in a whole but to improve his own, thats sounds fair to you?

Plus, his server ask directly for donation when must of the admins there if not all ARE INSIDE (was) in Ncarbon ... they always had SOMETHING that ANY other SERVER had to compete with them... YOU! It was supposed your work being "for all" or for a ncarbon server? Why would you help them in a tool where is not for community but for their own server?

Why didnt you given the same opportunity's (files/input) to the community like you did to them, since YOU was helping a private server and NOT a TEAM!?

Anyway, you helped and i dont see any credits. If was anyone besides them (Ex ncarbon people) THEM and you would cry because some didnt give you credits...
Wow, so much anger over a game I can honestly tell you that if someone had sent me a PM on here with the correct format of one of the harder rdb files (ie, one that isn't incredibly basic like the string) I would have helped that person as well. Instead all I've gotten are PMs either begging for files or filled with completely wrong info. And those are the ones I could understand, probably half of them were just gibberish. Don't get me wrong, I've answered plenty of questions here in the past.

Of course, now there's no way I'll help anyone other than the former team members. You can only tolerate it for so long..
Old   #52

Like item.rdb?
Old   #53

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptifou78 View Post
Like item.rdb?
The 6.2/7.1 one, yes.

I tried it on my own, but I missed alot there, since not all values are matching because our Database is not Up2Date.

The 7.3/7.4-Style of it, this one I made on my own (well, used the 7.1 one as basic).
Old   #54

Ok thanks I currently not understand just 4/5 values but with litlle time is must be good :P
Old   #55

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,185
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

@ Smokey, just wanted to say.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
fixed panel stuff , level
wooow
it's realy 7.3 v

i like to change members panel to 7.4 v

+
how i can change .rdb to .sql
Old   #57

würde server au gerne mall testen aber i wie komme ich nur bis zum launcher dan willer patchen aber funt nich wasen **** is dat den?
Old   #58

Received Thanks: 1,007
Bekommst du eine Fehlermeldung?

Wenn ja, schreib [Admin]Xijezu eine Nachricht, falls nicht, warte, da das erste mal patchen in der Regel ca 5 minuten dauert.
Old   #59

1- why server have a Big laaaag ?

2- server now on or off?

3-ineed get some frinds Arabs

4- pleas i need answer

5- and Thanks
Old   #60

ne ich starte den launcher und warte ewieg aber nix passiert :-8

wil aj nix sagen aba i wie is mein resourc ordner leer ich probier mall neu zu instalieren xd

hm bringt auch nix jetz komtm nichma i was nur launcher aber nix mehr wegen patchen doer so hm ich raffs neeed

Closed Thread