Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!)

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
-SMH- No my valid point along with many others who expressed it, still remains. You're not sharing so take your big stinky pile of **** and stirring sticks back to your community, you know at DK.

Edit -

Eh, lol you guys proved everything I needed to be proven. Thank you so very much for your co-operation. I will be leaving this thread lay now, you've doomed yourselves to social suicide here. I think nothing I can do will harm you any further. Good luck and have a great day
Oh yeah, your´e genius, we are dum. You´re Jesus for E*pvp and we are the bed Devil. Q.Q

Like you said so often. Just leave this thread, if you don´t like it. But wait, you can´t resist to post your useless **** here.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Oh yeah, your´e genius, we are dum. You´re Jesus for E*pvp and we are the bed Devil. Q.Q
I lol'd.

Raskim du Stecher ;o

Old   #33

It´s no grammar failure, i wanted to write it.
Old   #34

I remember smoke said to me in one of his posts "the fact that you're replying you're getting trolled" , hey smoke guess what? I guess you know what I'm going to say. Seriously all of you should stop ********? Kthnxbai? You don't like them post pictures or videos or whatever the case maybe then you know there is a option to like....ignore the thread?

Want to know what all of you look like / sound like by even continuing to ***** about this thread? Seems like you're simply **** hurt you're not getting their shyt ( this may or may not be the case for some of you but just saying). I've read some comments from some of you that claim to say that the work done as displayed is easy and you seem to have all the details on how its done. Instead of arguing back and forth why not just go do it yourselves??? You seem to know what you're doing lol....

Seriously just move on yea? You don't have to sit here and argue all day, bottom line is it is said the content will not be released, you can't blaspheme anyone for not sharing neither can you for them posting ( does not violate any TOS).

Old   #35

Update:

Master Skilltree Done.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #36

Xijezu, Raskim and who ever else....

Why are you still on this forum, You are not here to help, all you are here to do is show off... What is the point frankly 99% of us couldn't care less.. of what you are doing,

No wait what you are doing aswel as the rest of "old" nCarbon is you are showing off but aswel as doing that your making what nCarbon was look bad...

Why you may think...
Well because some people give tools nCarbon had, so now what has nCarbon done,.... Well they have blamed everybody on elitepvpers that the person that did it EVERYBODY...

So now what they are doing is help your server and maybe one more not 100% sure with tools and help all other things so... What has that done?

Ruined everybody else's hard work because they are helping you with your tools and there own and helping modify things in your client...

There for you now have new looking and frankly better things than the rest of us... So what as that done... well That has made you all look bad, I am trying to think of something else which is like that... Oh yes thats correct Age of Rappelz, That is because alot of people wanted his files, they could make them better for the person running the server and everybody else also (to have the files) But nope. he was having none of it,

what happened there then was, We all got other thing AoR didn't we all got better AoR died and shut down...

What you are doing is the same being a **** about it all giving nothing helping nobody so it won't be long until somebody someday (soon) has enough of your cocky immature attitude and you working with nCarbon and not helping a forum you can't help but post worthless topics on there, so one day you will go down you will cry we will all laugh and then you will be back with nothing sat in the corner of your room crying about losing all players and all interest in your server

not sure if i went off and on topic in this, was mainly paying attention to other things kept coming back parts don't make sense sorry ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
You should really know what you're talking about before you begin speaking. And this 'Don't like they won't release don't post.' guess what pal that's a two way street. Don't like us not liking what you're doing? Stop posting brojanksi. Furthermore guess what pal, I have known how to do every single thing the russians have done thus far.

- Import City/Dungeon/Deco map/files by simply resourcing all nx3, cob, dds, qpf, nfa, nfc, nfs, nfm and nfw

The only thing you guys have on anyone is the ability to edit more rdb's than others. /Clap, how many times do you need your rear kissed for this? To me it's old news and more irrelevant than relevant. Oh my you have some pretty portals that can easily be matched with a creative and in-depth NPC network.

Wow you can edit some pets and some skills, but you're still just recycling current materials no matter how hard any of you say you're created new things. Pfff, see some of us actually know what you are doing. Quit acting so freaking special...you're just stirring **** cause you want to be the best. In your pursuits you doom yourselves such a pity. Such talent wasted.

That's funny when you know that YOU can only write some lua, which have function already encoded in herlock .........
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179

....Edited skill, smokey?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #39

you know what, nCarbon and yourself has ruined it for all of us now really havn't you........

I don't want your client or any of your tools,

or anything from you....

I want to give you something if you accept...

Message me on here please.

to Xijezu
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
you know what, nCarbon and yourself has ruined it for all of us now really havn't you........

I don't want your client or any of your tools,

or anything from you....

I want to give you something if you accept...

Message me on here please.

to Xijezu
LOL you want nothing but you use the dumper, isn't it gavsta ?
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
LOL you want nothing but you use the dumper, isn't it gavsta ?
not completely different. I am offering Xijezu something don't want anything from any of you I know when I have to back down and be beaten
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
not completely different. I am offering Xijezu something don't want anything from any of you I know when I have to back down and be beaten
You didn´t get the point. This Thread is no Challenge, it´s promoting Darknessfight. Nothing more.

And srsly, why do you wanna give up, because an other server got more than your´es?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

just to put this in mind for all those who say we don't want and leave from here and bla blabla
it is a small question that i want evryone to answer it truely , if xijezu and all other ncabon team didn't disband the team and didn't say that they will never post a release again would you guys say that to them ?? you can lie to me but you can not lie to your self , think clearly

+ BTW raskim send me a pm please you or ne0
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Update:

Master Skilltree Done.

whats up with there being 2 of all the skills? doesnt look like it works right at all
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by akindain View Post
whats up with there being 2 of all the skills? doesnt look like it works right at all
Yep, im not finished with it.

And the screen were posted for the skilltree, not more.

Closed Thread