Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

An Idea:Redemption-Phoenix.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation An Idea:Redemption-Phoenix.

I love how everyone, wishes to promote their server. I think its grand. Seeing new faces, along with old ones. Creating, and developing new idea's. New ways to play Rappelz.

However, I would ask that people stop to an extent. 3/4 of the Servers that get posted. Close in under week-2weeks tops. Why not start merging, Bring people to servers that will remain open. Server's that are continuously improved. Up time always 100%, Staff that are always available. 24/7.

Here, at Redemption. We are constantly improving the game, implementing new ways to play. Different Systems Never done before, Customized Gear, beyond what you could imagine.

So, please I insist, you head on over to our Site, Try the server out for yourself.

And Just maybe, you will be hooked. Begging for more

-Veux