Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Redemption Phoenix] Closing the Gates to the public

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,412
[Redemption Phoenix] Closing the Gates to the public

Well I've been toying around with the idea recently after the leaked gear, the summoning scroll fiasco and now with Excellency claiming he can use GM commands to modify his character. I have been extremely busy with client edits, but today the server has my attention. The following has been initiated by my sole authority as owner and is non-negotiable.

- Registrations to the public are being turned off (Phoenix will now be an invite only community.)

- Any user caught displaying any ill begotten gear, item will receive an immediate perma ban without warning, all items associated to your account will be deleted.

- Any user caught slandering/****-talking a GM/Staff will receive an immediate perma ban without warning or notice

- Any user caught using a skill that does not belong to their class natively will receive an immediate perma ban without warning or notice.

- Any user caught attempting to abuse summoning scrolls will receive an immediate perma ban without warning, all items associated to your account will be deleted.

- Any user caught in any attempt to scam any user with or without proof will receive an immediate perma ban without warning and all items associated to your account will be deleted.

- Any user caught causing any sort of issue after being invited will receive a perma ban without notice or warning.

I have tired of the 'Arab' problem, I'm not being racist but every time there is a problem on my server guess who over 80% of the players point there fingers at...an Arab. e.g. BadBoy, e.g. AAOMK, e.g SpyEgy, e.g D7om.

Well you guys have received your official warning, there wont be any coming back after this ban boys.

Last but not least, as we move into a private community we have disabled registrations. You can now only play at Redemption if you are invited. How do you get invited, ask a player of Redemption to invite you. If they say no, tough titty miss kitty. You can also ask me but be warned I will ignore all posts that don't have a readable grammar structure or proper English.

To invite a friend send an email to:

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

see "BadboY" not me its my csion plz ban him he so stubid -__-"

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post

I have tired of the 'Arab' problem, I'm not being racist but every time there is a problem on my server guess who over 80% of the players point there fingers at...an Arab. e.g. BadBoy, e.g. AAOMK, e.g SpyEgy, e.g D7om.

Well you guys have received your official warning, there wont be any coming back after this ban boys.

not all arab , those who are talk about are very stubid, every one from arab play rappelz are stubid they are stealer, just open arabic rappelz server , you will see alot of noobs
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevXTr0y View Post
not all arab , those who are talk about are very stubid, every one from arab play rappelz are stubid they are stealer, just open arabic rappelz server , you will see alot of noobs
like your self

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M>M View Post
like your self
?
do you think i'm noob
you think you are knowing every thing

بتفكر حالك بتعرف كل شي
ولا مشان عملت كم شغلة سخيفة بدك تقززنا فيهم

اشياء غبية الي عاملها
شكلك سارقهم من هنا

new leeacher site:

Old   #6

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,181
I totally agree with smokey.
Old   #7

Quote:

IKow One Of Them..!

he is Name is DevXTr0y ..*
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by g1n1e1x View Post
IKow One Of Them..!

he is Name is DevXTr0y ..*
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you are nothing you can't make server

see your threads

this is my secondary account , i didn't release anything here
Old   #9

-_- -_- -_- -_-
Old   #10

We have succeeded in reviving our old Regi Script created by NCase of NCarbon. All new security checks are in place and full IP Banning has been enabled. We will not be posting any Registration link here due to undesirables. You can find the new Regi Script operational at our website. (Sometime later this afternoon)
Old   #11

great decision.
Old   #12

UPDATE:

Our Registration Script now not only checks IP's used to Register, but now it also checks all ips that have been used to login to the game. So if you have logged in before and been banned the script will deny you the ability to create new accounts.
Old   #13

Quote:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you are nothing you can't make server

see your threads

this is my secondary account , i didn't release anything here

you see No One..* Start * batter * & no one start nop I BeGin Posting Threads Since 2011 * & I ,m

Batter Than U Case I Asking for The Great & look for the best * Now I Dont hide behind the

pages and look at the impact of issues and I was doing & Come out hare with Aouther ACC..* & call My Sulf king Of Kings.....* :

Now if U like it Or Not We are The Bests

& if U Didnt like it. :

What about Nice Cup Of Kiss My a؟!s..?

lol ....*

Nice silence after a long Day.*
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by g1n1e1x View Post
you see No One..* Start * batter * & no one start nop I BeGin Posting Threads Since 2011 * & I ,m

Batter Than U Case I Asking for The Great & look for the best * Now I Dont hide behind the

pages and look at the impact of issues and I was doing & Come out hare with Aouther ACC..* & call My Sulf king Of Kings.....* :

Now if U like it Or Not We are The Bests

& if U Didnt like it. :

What about Nice Cup Of Kiss My a؟!s..?

lol ....*

Nice silence after a long Day.*
asonuföavsdfaösdo? Yep. Think so too, don't get your message tho.

Your text is as bad as your nick. Start writing messages anybody can understand.

Furthermore:

you

dont need *++

a

new line for
each w*ord

and **+s"§$%&/( you dont need those wildcards and stuff. just use those and we are happy: " , . : ! ?
Old   #15

Cut it out