Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] NC Full Dumper

Discussion on [RELEASE] NC Full Dumper within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] NC Full Dumper

Just to be more easily to search

available from pyrok will that prof is a team player. (like all did in last 2 days)

+bonus

Radio system for offline/online games (cuz manny of you tired of same music...well now you can play your favorite radio station right on the client )

ps: radio station i founded yesterday...didnt tested yet.. but author claims that work on anny client
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/22/2012, 08:00   #2

radio system is link down
Old 02/22/2012, 08:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkenman View Post
radio system is link down
link works fine for me
Old 05/04/2012, 19:37   #4

link dont work T_T
Old 05/04/2012, 19:40   #5

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2012, 19:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
Just to be more easily to search

available from pyrok will that prof is a team player. (like all did in last 2 days)

+bonus

Radio system for offline/online games (cuz manny of you tired of same music...well now you can play your favorite radio station right on the client )

ps: radio station i founded yesterday...didnt tested yet.. but author claims that work on anny client

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]GameMap creator/dumper
05/06/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Well this is the first application I ever made and I decided to share it here and the source is included. When executed you'll see 2 buttons, Create GameMap.dat and Dump GameMap.dat. Create GameMap.dat will add a new map to the GameMap.dat (specified in the config.ini) Dump GameMap.dat will dump a list of map names/IDs/sizes in a text file. The config file:
[Release]MagicType creator/dumper
02/16/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Since there are a lot of people that for some reason want to edit the older non-DatCryptor compatible magictypes, here's a program that dumps them to text and converts them back to .dats. Credits go to CptSky for the dll.
[Release] CQ_Database Dumper
06/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 24 Replies
Someone asked for it, so I said I'd release it. Basically just dumps one of the .sql files into an ini format. This will only be useful to you, if your writing a source to use a flat-filed system (i.e. like the source I released Drag the ".sql" file onto the program and then hit enter to start the batch, in the same folder as the ".sql" file you should see a new folder appear called CQ_DUMP, inside of that should be another folder with the table name you dumped. The format of the ini...
[Release] ItemType.dat Dumper
04/22/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Dumps ItemType into ini's that would be required for a flat-file based server. Resource intended for: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discu ssions-questions/203219-release-extremely-basic-bu t-working-bugless-c-source.html Usuage: Drop an *encrypted* (so straight from your "\pserver_client\ini\") itemtype.dat onto the exe and then hit enter. Version 2
[Release] Qrfls Na elite dumper v2
12/16/2006 - GunZ - 3 Replies
Hello, this is a dumper made by Qrfl, all credits for this go to him. Instructions are in the readme. Picture of it: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/kodaman/Qrf l.jpg Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/daojhn