Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] ItemType.dat Dumper

Discussion on [Release] ItemType.dat Dumper within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,878
[Release] ItemType.dat Dumper

Dumps ItemType into ini's that would be required for a flat-file based server.
Resource intended for:

Usuage:

Drop an *encrypted* (so straight from your "\pserver_client\ini\") itemtype.dat onto the exe and then hit enter.

Version 2

* Fixed error at the end (Exception)
* Shows you where the file will be dumped to now.

Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/31/2009, 17:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Glad i clicked back a page

This looks good, nice one Hybrid!

EDIT: Get an error after line "\Items\721628.ini"

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2009, 00:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,878
Ok, I've now looked into this issue, however the line your getting this error on is the last item-line in itemtype. It crashes because the extra line is a blank line (no item data in the line).

However, I'll post a fixed version in a few minutes that'll tell you the output of where the items are, and will not throw the exception anymore .
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2009, 01:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Ok, I've now looked into this issue, however the line your getting this error on is the last item-line in itemtype. It crashes because the extra line is a blank line (no item data in the line).

However, I'll post a fixed version in a few minutes that'll tell you the output of where the items are, and will not throw the exception anymore .
Cool thanks for the info and the extra work your doing - just thought i would let ya know the error.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2009, 23:29   #5

hey, alright im trying to learn C# from the ground up.. basically enough to mess around and make a source... could you maybe explain a little clearer what these are used for?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2009, 14:16   #6

EDIT: nvm i didnt understand what to do xD :P now i understand :P

Thanks
1 User

« Release: How to fix guilds and friends. | [Guide] Fix Server.dat problem TQ binary ! »