Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

microsoft sql server 2008 r2

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation microsoft sql server 2008 r2

hi
evey time i go to the dowload page to download that program in the 32-bit type
it give me a downloading named: sqlexpr2_x86_enu.exe
i setup that in the regular way but it doesn't have the sql server managment studio express !!! so i cant continue making my server
can anybody help

Old   #2

No offense, man, but if you're having trouble at this stage of the game, you're better off quitting while you're ahead.

Old   #3

I use that same program and I Cant get Rappelz to run I have done everything possible. (Well everything me and all the hardcore gamers i know can think of) rather than saying I should stop some help would be nice. Please!
Old   #4

loll silentbill, bad boy ^^

The sql management tools can be installed after sql server, or you can find a special setup which include management tools, it's called "sql express with management tools" available here Download: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 - Express - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

For the rest of running the game just follow the guide, it's simple sorry
Guide here credits to jw988

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

ok ok thx about your helpfull post [email protected] .... but about instal ... when ask me something about Version Pack > Windows Instal 4.5 < ... i`ve been search on microsoft and what i found ... some Windows Update is a file .msu ... if i will do that update my windows will dont be crashed ? Cuz anyway i dont use an Original Windows XP ... i have a cracked Windows XP SP3 !
PS: I`m newbie with SQL 2008 i try now to learn to work with it cuz i was working always with SQL Server 2005 i will agree some help with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn0207 View Post
I use that same program and I Cant get Rappelz to run I have done everything possible. (Well everything me and all the hardcore gamers i know can think of) rather than saying I should stop some help would be nice. Please!
lynn are sure u have instaled OmegaFiles ( Database ) succesfull ? or anyway if u have a old backup just attach it .... and change files .ini at "whatismyip.com" there edit with your IP ... and into client with HxD to ! that must to work !